Goodbye Old Friends

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

A FEW DAYS LATER:

Tom bought a large house with his money (I'll admit, he has the most money out of the 4...I mean 3 of us.)

I got inside of Tom's room with a box I was carrying. Tom looked like he was trying to fix "Susan."

"Here's the last box of things we got from the house." I affirmed.

"Thanks. Uh, put it with the rest...." Tom pointed at a pile of dust. I poured some of the other dust in it.

"Hm, lucky you have the money." I mentioned.

"Heh. Yeah, shame there is only room for me, though... The pictures made it a lot more bigger." Tom showed me the picture he drew, then compared it with his room. I also just realized that he had a dart board with the picture of Tord.

He hates the guy, now, huh.....

"Eh. My new place isn't much bigger. Matt just finished 'redecorating' his." I sneered.

AT MATT'S PLACE:

Matt placed a mirror on a "perfect spot" and hanged it.

"Ah...Perfect." Matt winked at the mirror.

BACK AT TOM'S ROOM:

"But...This is bad, though.." I added. Tom cocked his head.

"Tord still has your body. We haven't figured out how to switch to our regular bodies." I turned my head to Tom. "Don't you want to go back to your body?"

"Oh no." Tom lipped.

"If Tord avoids us for a very long time, which would probably be never, you won't get your body back. What's worst is that he'd probably get himself killed, so you might not be able...to.." I stopped to think.

"Yeah, okay. So what? We're going to return to him? His army would kill us! AND he hates us. And I started to hate him too." Tom opined.

Wait-- TORD HAS AN ARMY? That's a cool job, though..

"Yeah. But he needs his body too, right? He'll go back to Matt, then--"

"He only cares that HE'S living. He has my body. If we go there, he'd shoot us. It doesn't matter if he shoots his body (Matt), as long as he lives, he's happy to see the corpses. Just like he laughed at Jon's corpse, thinking it was mine. HE wants me dead, too." Tom INTERRUPTED ME.

"GOODBYE, OLD FRIENDS!"

"You didn't answer my question, Tom." I glared at him, which made him gulp a little.

"...What?" Tom questioned.

"Do you want to go back to your own body?" I asked him. He stayed silent.

"....Well..Yeah." He almost stuttered.

"Then, we need to retrieve him. And....Get back on friendly terms with him." I advocated.

"But how exactly are we going to do that?" Tom put his hands up. "He probably won't be friendly back, 'cuz he's insane."

That's right. Tord would never go that far. To take over the world? That's way too far. Farther than using real guns in a paintball game.

"And how exactly is bringing Tord back going to solve our "Switching bodies" problem?" Tom mentioned.