Who Wants To Go Out For Ice Cream?

Eduardo this is your fault

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

Okay, so it's been 2 days. I think two broken legs shouldn't be all bad. When will the hospital release Tord already? Seriously..

The phone was ringing and Matt yelled all the way from his room.

"CAN YOU GET THAT, EDD?"

"Yeah! No need to shout." I responded back.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the phone. I answered it and I heard a lady's voice.

"Hello? Is this Gould?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah?" I replied.

"...It doesn't sound like Gould.."

I remembered that we switched bodies. It's so hard to remember.

"Sorry, I'm Matt Hargreaves." I corrected myself.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, Ridgewell.. Or Larsson? Ridgewell? W-well your friend here is coming out today. Please arrive here at the hospital to take him. He's on a wheelchair right now, so you'll have to take care of him." The lady informed.

"OH Okay!" I exclaimed. He's finally coming back. "Hey guys! We need to pick up Tord!"

"What?" Tom said, confused.

"We need to get in the car!"

"But I'm kinda busy--" "JUST GET IN THE CAR."

And then we all got in the car and drove to the hospital. We picked up Tord, but it took a while to figure out how to get him in the car with his wheelchair. So instead, we put duck tape on his wheelchair and made Tord stick on the roof of the car. When we got home, Tord seem sick, so we let him nap for a while.

"I told you we should've put his wheelchair in the trunk and let him sit in the back with Matt!" Tom argued.

"LOOK. Tord looked like he was having fun!" I argued back.

"HE WAS LITERALLY BARFING IN THE BUSHES! AND WHAT'S WORST WAS THAT EDUARDO WAS WATCHING! And. He. Laughed."

"DON'T LISTEN TO THAT WISHY-WASHY-NAMBY-PAMBY-FIDGETY-FLIGHTLY INDECISIVE WRECK."

"AAAA wait what?"

"Just get inside, guys." Matt told us.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

So Tord went in his room to sleep now...Or read some Hentai.. I don't know. We installed a thing for Tord to get down the stairs, so that's good.

It was a pretty boring day to be honest. Nothing interesting happened. I probably shouldn't wish for something interesting to happen, though. Usually, something bad would happen instead. But...

"Ughhh. I wish something interesting would happen today.." I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

But something interesting DID happen. The TV was on and some show came up. The characters had really big, popping eyes. I think they call this anime? Is this the type Tord watches?

There was this one character that looked like an alien. I figured out that he was a teacher teaching the lowest class that the whole school really hated. Why did the school accept this teacher??

I got deeper into the series. There were like, 4 episodes airing in a row. I watched all four of them. 4 hours later, Tord came in the room.

"Hey, Matt what are you watching--"