Bye Bye Yesterday

I LOVE THIS OP JESUS

Tw! Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

We kept running for our lives because for some reason some gUARDS WERE CHASING US AND FOR SOME REASON, THEY'RE STARTING A WAR OR SOMETHING.

"THAT MAN IS GONNA DO SOMETHING IRRESPONSIBLE AGAIN, GET 'EM!" The manager yelled at me.

Well, at least they don't think I'm a traitor or something. Why are they chasing me again?

I managed to get in the helicopter. I had to kick some soldiers to prevent them to get in the helicopter. I needed the rest to get in.

Tom, Tord, Edd, Ew! Tom and Ew! Tord were in here. But where's the rest?!

I swear to god if they got themselves in a mess, I won't be going back just to help them.

"STOP." I told my army of guards. They wouldn't listen.  I started flying the helicopter, trying to search for the two of them, if they got into any mess.

They must really want to prevent me from doing this, huh? WELL TOO BAD, Y'ALL AIN'T MY MOM.

"HOLY SNOWFLAKE ON JABBA THE HUT!" Ew! Tom pointed at the other Matt and Edd.

"Oh no."

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"Edd!" Matt yelled as I turned around. The manager had caught him and put his arms behind his back as he held onto them tightly.

"Help!" Matt cries.

So what do I do now? Should I kick him? He'd probably do something terrible to me afterwards. Should I use the adrenaline I got from Tw! Matt's room? No, I'd go extremely crazy afterwards as well...

OH I KNOW!!

I made a cringe looking face at the manager, which made Matt shiver.

"What, is that suppose to upset me?--" Then, a tank ran over him. Unexpectedly, Tw! Tord was actually in the tank.

"Hey! I'm gonna go run over some guards with this tank!! Now, go to the helicopter! I'll catch up, I swear!" Tw! Tord told us as he manages the controls on the tank a bit.

"Thanks, Fork Boy!!" Matt thanks. He gave a thumbs up at him.

Both of us ran to where the helicopter was heading. Tom waved both of his hands and we nodded. They were gonna land on a blank spot. Meanwhile, the guards are trying to fight each other, for some reason. Maybe a little fight happened, then it turned into a big fight..??

We couldn't catch up to the helicopter, and the next thing we knew were there were some guards looking and pointing at us. I got worried and tried to run as fast as I could. I spotted a lucky motorcycle, so I ran towards it. Matt followed me.

I got on the motorcycle and told Matt to come hurry by waving my hand. But I was pushed by the manager, who was still alive. He pinned me down. Matt grabbed the motorcycle as the manager was distracted. Then he rode it and abandoned me.

WOW MATT. WHAT A WAY TO HURT MY FEELINGS.

"YOU. You're gonna stay here, in our building. So is that.... Reindeer." The manager insulted.

Pfffffff Tord's officially a reindeer. I love this.

"You are gonna regret every single--"

SUDDENLY MATT CAME BACK WITH A STOP SIGN AND KNOCKED HIM OUT WITH IT.

Matt rode the motorcycle near me and welcomed his hand towards me. I gladly grabbed it and rode the back of the motorcycle. We rode over to the helicopter and abandoned the motorcycle. Tw! Tord was already there, thankfully.