Mirror Mirror.... Portal Portal??

lol this chapter is so late becuz of school but happy very late birthday, Paul. (8/16/17) his birthday is literally after Matt's birthday. Sugoi.

Tw! Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

"Hey, Tom. I know you have the strength of a superhero, so could you please move this huge portal to our house?" Matt asked me.

"Ugh. Fine." I groaned.

"YAY. A new thing to add to our collection!" Tord exclaimed.

"Woo... I can finally go home." Edd sighed.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

So many colors had appeared on my sight. I couldn't see Edd, Tom or Matt. The transportation was spontaneous.

And then it turned black...

Never mind, I face-planted on the ground, that's why.

I got up to find myself in the kitchen. I figured we came back to the past, but before we switched bodies, I was sitting on the couch, so we must've been in another Alternate Universe. I sighed,

"Why?? I just... Want to get over this.."

I stumbled, almost losing my balance. I couldn't see a lot of things. My eye-sight was very bad, maybe it's because of my black eyes. I mean, Tom's eyes.

I kept tumbling out of the kitchen, trying to go to the living-room. Accidentally, I bumped into someone and I fell to the floor.

"OW. Edd--Tom... Watch it--"

"Oh..?"

I wiped my eyes, but for some reason, my hands went inside my eyes. I almost screamed, but I didn't. I took my hands off my eyes and looked to see... Edd... Tom....?

No. Wait.

"Ell?!" I shrieked.

"Tom?!" Ell shrieked as well.

I see. We're in her world now. But I thought the only way to get here was to go through Matt's magic mirror. And I should really tell her that I'm actually Tord.

"You really did come back! Why are you here? And........ Is Edd here with you..??" Ell nudged my shoulder.

"Okay, long story. We all actually switched bodies. Don't believe me? I'll bring the rest of the guys here. They'll explain." I exhaled.

"Oh. So you did bring Edd with you. And the rest. Wait-- YOU SWITCHED BODIES?!" Ell squealed.

"Yeah. You're not talking to the actual Tom right now. I'm Tord." I apprised to her.

"Woah, okay. To be honest, I can't tell if this is a prank or not. I mean, you have the accent and I can't remember Tom having an accent when we first met. So... Is that really you? Tord?" said Ell, confused.

"Yeah. This is gonna get confusing." I sweat-drop. "I'll tell you who is who."

"Okay. Please tell me." She responded, patiently.

I prepared myself for the long explanation, giving a huge, deep breath.

"So, I'm Tord in Tom's body--"