Crooked

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

OH MY GOD. IT WORKED! IT WORKED!! HAHAHA!!!

As the ship was going all crazy, full warp speed, the cage kept shaking around the room until it finally broke. I was finally set free from that. So I ran out and tried to find the rest. I walked into a room that had a glowing light. I leaned over to the corner to find the portal. I yelled quietly, in excitement.

"Ahh! But now, I need to find Tom, Tord and Matt!" I muttered.

So many thoughts came to my head as I got out of the room. Do these aliens even know that we switched bodies? Eh, well it'd be a pain to explain what happened and who's who. So it's best if they don't even ask or we don't let them know.

I paced quickly through the halls, peering at every room. I had to make sure no aliens would be in these rooms. I turned to an intersection. A room was by, and I saw shadows.

"Tom! And.... Tord?" I uttered.

Tom and Tord walked out of the room. They had seemed to free themselves. I ran over to them, waving.

"Hey! Tom! Tord!"

Both of them looked at me. They both smiled,

"Hey!"

"Eh."

Holy shiz. Both of them. Are smiling at me AND each other?! No. No. This is a dream. A nightmare. I'll wake up any time soon.

"Edd?" Tom tapped on my shoulder. I convulsed,

"AH. Hey.... WERE YOU TWO JUST SMILING AT EACH OTHER JUST NOW???" I shrieked.

"Ah, um. We kinda talked things over, and we just ended up like this. I still call him Jehova's Witness, though." Tord snickered. Tom glared,

"Oh really? COMMIE."

Tord coughed really hard, glaring. But it turned into laughing. I brushed myself off with a smirk.

"Alright. Now where's Matt.."

Tori's P.O.V (point of view)

"The Garbage Disposal Bay. This is where we eject all of our unwanted waste into the cold depths of space." Commander Bai informed.

"Ooohh~" Ell, Matilda and I perplexed.

"And that includes you and your other friends." The alien pointed at us.

"WHAT?!" Ell shouted.

"Figures." Tamara said as she drank her Smirnoff.

That little Jehova's Witness......

"B-BUT I'm a hero! I powered your ship! With my face! My pretty pretty gorgeous face!" Matilda pleaded.

"Yeah yeah, we're all very grateful, now we need the rest. Go in.." Commander Bai disdained.

"You can't do this!" I yelled.

"Yeah, we can." One of the alien scums thrashed at me.

"NO. YOU CAN'T. I WON'T LET YOU." I yelled once more.

"How exactly can you do that, pink skin?" The big eyebrow-ed one periled.

"Does 'Pink Skin' actually mean a dAMN THREAT YOU JAEVLA RAPSCALLION?!"

"HVA ER DU GJELLER, ROS HUD?" The alien scums aCTUALLY KNOWS MY LANGUAGE.

"Jeg vet ikke selv, men bøss hvis du ikke gjør det--"