You Can't Win If You Don't Fight

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

The dinosaur made the enviornment thunder. It distracted me, so that will be bad. Quickly, I used the wings I had to fly over behind it and used my finger to blast a certain power. Not that I knew what kind of power, but you know.

Missed. I aim again. Missed. Aimed one more time. Missed once again.

Getting pressured, I kept soaring around it, trying to get a better aim. Still, I missed. I feel like a loser now.

But it's not like I'm going to give up. I will only give up when I run out of juice, or my power from the satellite.

I kept swinging my arms to either punch the dinosaur or blast it with the power I have. The power was now glowing in my veins, so now you could see it. I swung my fist and jabbed it's jaw. The power was so strong that it made it's jaw fall. It's blood is trembling down.

I breathed out a heavy sigh, getting tired already. My mind conserved some thoughts and ideas. I wondered what to do at a situation like this. I soared again and again, trying to resolve this thought. It's like thinking of ideas of what to draw..

But this time, it's more of an action plan. It's not as easy as recruiting Tord like back then. It's not as easy as dealing with Matt's stupidity. It's not as easy as winning an argument with Eduardo. It's not as easy as taking home a drunk Tom.

But this should be easier than trying to switch back bodies.

When I punched 'Cancer's' tooth out, it flew right at the durable sky. Though, it kept on roaring. It's breath smells so bad.

If I could recall, Matt's been here before. He said something about ripping a Burritoranosaurus' meaty heart. If this is basically another dinosaur from around here, then I should be able to kill it by tearing out it's heart.

During when I was trying to get a closer aim at the dinosaur's center, I heard a.. 'WHOOSH' sound.

I looked up, and it was the dinosaur's tooth from before. I gulp, closing my eyes to avoid it from hitting my eyes, possibly.

*CLANK*

It hit me, but when I opened my eyes, I was at the white room again. I saw many other flashbacks again. But this time, I didn't have to go into them to get out of here. The flashbacks were clashing together to form as one huge sphere.

"Another power... It should be the one that would usually finish the villain off." I smirk.

The room was gone and I went back to reality. Time was still frozen except for me and the dinosaur.

I made my hands circle around the big sphere filled with the certain aptitude. It glowed brighter than the sun. My hands was ready to release the aptitude and got into a position where the dinosaur was not looking, not even the slightest glance.

Then, my hands went across from each other, one on the upper and one on the low. Next, they crossed again and the power made a direct blow.

The light pierced it's body, making the rest consume an explosion. I made sure that the rest of the guys were alright and didn't get hit. Luckily, there were only scratches. Strange, though. I don't see Tom. Maybe it's because I have my body now and he's no where..

The dinosaur was extremely wounded.... But to my surprise, he's still alive. He roars loudly. Louder than a volcano erupting. The roar teared off my wings and I yelled in pain. I fell on the snowy ground.

I couldn't even believe my eyes. It should've finished him off. I start blinking violently.

My body changes back to Matt and everything unfreezes. Matt, Tord and the Wrongsworld guys are confused like heck. Their knees fall on the ground. The food people are still running and hiding.

We can't help but actually feel helpless. When the dinosaur roars again and kills a tomato, I cover my whole face, feeling stressed.

We can't leave the place unless someone opens the fridge. Because I'm pretty sure either Ww! Matt closed it when he got out or... Possibly Tom got out for some reason. I doubt Ww! Matt would open the fridge though. He's too afraid of the dinosaur.

All of us look up at the wounded dinosaur, our hearts beating faster every second it would look at us.

But then we hear something behind us. It was like a 'CLINK' sound and a 'ROLL'. Like someone's carrying a pulley.

We look behind us and it was... Tom. In my body. The body I was in just a minute ago.

Tom was carrying a harpoon gun he must've gotten at one of the Wrongsworld guys' rooms.

1....................

2.............................

3.....................................

FIRE!

Tom shoots a harpoon out of the gun directly at Cancer's heart. The dinosaur roared, but it fell on the ground. Blood squirted out of it's wound. It was basically raining blood.

".... Aw, now we have to clean the fridge." Ww! Tom muttered.

The food people got out of there hiding places slowly, almost crying. We all got up, looking around the place. I breathed out a cold sigh of relief.

"You okay, Edd?" Tom asked me.

".. Yeah." I smile.

May you rest in peace, me.

ANOTHER CRINGEY ENDING???

---------------------------------------------

"Fight... FIGHT! If you don't fight..... You CAN'T win!" -Eren Jeager

---------------------------------------------

I love this quote because I just love how Eren says that you "can't" win if you don't fight. Like he's saying that if you don't even try, you'll never win/you won't get any credit. It's beautiful that he said this to Mikasa.

---------------------------------------------

I'm listening to sad songs while I type this. wow. i love--

---------------------------------------------

beautiful~

---------------------------------------------