Easier Times

(omg a new Tomsworld episode yey)

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

We decided to visit Tord in the hospital because.... I forgot.

"HEY. WHERE'S TORD LARSSON'S ROOM? I MEAN-- THOMAS RIDGEWELL'S ROOM." Edd asked (or yelled at) the lady at the counter. A bunch of nonsense was going on over there. She then told us at the room *insert number here* we will find Tord!

We went up the stairs and found the room number. We opened the door and saw Tord, sitting up on his bed.

"H-hey.. Tord.." I approached.

"Matt, me and Tom have to go somewhere. We need to get some stuff. Wanna stay here with Tord?" Edd asked me.

"Oh, sure!" I accepted.

"That reminds me... TOM. Go apologize to Tord. You were drunk and you were the one who summoned the train. APOLOGIZE." Edd stared at Tom, who was trying to sneak out of the room.

".... Sorry.. About that.. Really.." said Tom.

Tord said nothing.

"I'm really.. REALLY sorry.."

Tord still said nothing.

"You might hate right me now.. but I hope things will work out with you. And me I guess."

He still said nothing.

All Tom did was sweat. This was getting really awkward. Tord is just staring at the 3 of them, saying nothing.

"WELP MATT SEE YA." Edd waved at me and grabbed Tom and ran. I yelled for them to come back, but they didn't.

It was silent for a while..

helpme--

"UM Tord! C-can you speak..?" I questioned him.

"......Sorry. I didn't really wanted to speak." Tord FINALLY spoke.

"OH! TORD! I thought you lost your voice.." I said in relief.

"Um yeah... I feel like I should apologize to Tom though.." said Tord.

"No need to. He should've honestly apologize to you. Again. Properly."

"No, not that. I broke two of his legs in his body. If we switch back soon and the bones haven't healed, Tom can't walk for a while."

"Well, we're basically taking a break with finding help. If we find anything out, we'll do something." I told Tord.

"A break, huh..." Tord mumbled.

.....

.....

.....

It was silent for a while.

This is awkward...