EXTRA: Halloween!

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Matt.

"YEAH! We're totally allowed to go trick-or-treating in our age!" Matt replied.

So, to get things straight, Matt is a vampire for Halloween, I was a zombie, Tom was in a literal pineapple suit and Tord is Satan.

"Are you really sure?" Tord questioned.

"YES! We only got...... 48 restraining orders." Matt counted.

"WHAT?! Then... We got 12 for each of us.." I calculated.

"Let's just go home... We've got some candy at home anyway." Tom mentioned.

"But we didn't even buy any.." I remembered.

"Yeah, I stole some from a bunch of kids." Tom admitted. We applauded.

"Wait, guys-- Where are we?" Tord uttered.

We looked around our surroundings. We were somewhere in a dark place filled with leafless trees and tomb stones. We happened to walk into the wrong place.

"My god." I sighed.

"We can find our way back! We just need to remember how far it is to get there...." Matt swung his hands.

As we walked a few steps, of course.... It started to rain instantly. It was POURING. The rain kept hitting me and it hurt. The four of us started running and screaming for shelter. We staggered and kept running for a couple of minutes or so.

"Agh, we need to get out of the rain!" Tom whined.

"Let's hide in that totally not a specific dark and scary abandoned house that an witch has lived in it for quite a long time! It'll totally be safe!" I suggest. The rest kept silent.

"OKAY!" They all agree. And we open the two, big, black doors.

The four of us got inside and started coughing and gasping. We ran too much just to get out of the rain. Matt started shaking himself like a dog so he can get the water out of his clothes and skin. And his hair, but even when she shook, his hair never turned into bed hair.

"Alright. We're safe. Now, we have to wait until the rain stop--" I was interrupted by the big doors slamming and locking. I got completely scared and ran over there just to band on the door and see if it was really locked from the outside.

It was.

"OH MY GOSH." I slapped my hand on my forehead.

"AHHH WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!" Matt shrieked. Tord looked scared, but never screamed.

"The only thing we can do..." Tom muttered. "Explore this haunted house and get into some danger--"

"NO we are going to find a window or an exit. Right now." I claimed and started walking around for a window. I explored everywhere, the bathroom, which was full of spiders, the kitchen, which weirdly had a human head on the stove, and the stairs which lead to the upstairs and-- I JUST LOST MY FRIENDS DID WE SERIOUSLY SPLIT UP?!

I screeched for their names, but no reply. I instantly got scared and curled up in a ball and gave up. "Let me go home....."

*Creek, creek*

I jolted up. I looked around me to see who or what made the creek noises. I slowly walked away into the kitchen again. There was an upper left cabinet that was strangely open. It was never opened before.

*SHOVE*

I felt a huge shove force my back to move forward and hit my nose on the counter. I covered my bleeding nose. Suddenly, there was a bat in front of me. Not the animal bat, but the BASEBALL BAT. It swung 3 times and I stood there. But suddenly, it hit me in the face, causing me to faint.

At the end, unfortunately, the 3 of them, Tord, Tom and Matt managed to escape while Edd was looking for a window or an escape. They wanted to call for Edd, but they were cowards. They figured that they could call Edd after they got home to tell him that the door was unlocked, but the WiFi wasn't working and the doors closed when Edd came back to the front of the door. Edd was locked in there for good.

well dang

----------------------------

I needed to put this at the day before Halloween so :/

----------------------------