Final Wonderland (PART 2)

sorry for not updating ":3 I'm busy with school

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

A wind plow flew away and we appeared to be in some sort of... Office. We all knew we were at the wrong spot, so we almost decided to press the button, but when we looked forward...

To our surprise, we weren't at any Alternate Universes. In front of us was Future Edd.......

"AH." Future Edd took out his futuristic gun and pointed it at us. We jolted up and screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"BROCCOLI." We pressed the button quickly to get out of there.

"Who were they?" Red Leader asks.

"Past selves." Future Tom responds.

We all fell forward again, but I hit my nose on a rock. I tried to cover the bleeding and my whining.

"Urgh.... *sniff* Are we back..?" Edd looks around.

"Woahhhhhh!" A kid's voice echos.

Edd turned back to see the kid. The kid had a green T-Shirt with a darker green long sleeves under its layering. The kid also had a notebook on their hands.

Oh wait a minute.... That kid should be Edd, right? I mean, green clothes, notebook, kind of obvious..

"... Aww.." Tord mutters as he pats on his child self's head. Child Tord sweat-dropped a lot. Child Tom was also amazed at Tom, except he was concerned about the bottle he was drinking from.

I tried to look for my Child self too, but I couldn't see them anywhere. I looked left to right. And there. Right at the corner, I saw my Child self handing a bear a gun. I screamed and told Child Tom to run. Tom got alarmed and tried to push the button, but for some reason, it wasn't working.

"ARGGG C'MON!" Tom spammed on that button.

"LEMME TRY!" Tord pushed Tom and tried to access the button. The children still screamed.

Edd tried to lead them out and make them run across the forest as fast as they could. So they did and cried for their moms. My Child self followed them.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I shrieked.

"THE BUTTON ISN'T WORKING!" Tom yelled.

"ROAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" The bear roared and aimed the gun at us.

All of us screamed in fear and Tom managed to teleport us out by pressing the button one more time. The transport of the teleportation appeared. A bunch of colors were surrounding us. Multi-colors mostly. We still had no idea what to do besides pressing a simple button.

We all tried to press it again, but it still wouldn't work. Even spamming it wouldn't work.

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

Yeah, so spamming it wouldn't work. Our feet wouldn't touch the ground in this teleportation room. Maybe that's because it has no ground.

The multi-colors couldn't stop glowing and moving. They could spin around for days just urging to kill someone's eyes. Ow.

The next thing we knew was that we started punching the button. Urging to get home, we slammed it, but it fell into a void below us.

"WOW. GREAT JOB GUYS." Edd glared.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SLAMMED IT." Tord shot back.

"No, we all did--" Matt was interrupted.

"GAH, I'll just find it!" Edd 'swam' below to reach for the device.

I kept a close eye on Edd to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. He kept kicking his legs until he finally reached the device. But when he did, for some reason, he device floated upwards. Edd had to kick all the way to reach it again. But then, it went down. He started grumbling.

Tord and I decided to help grab it. But it kept going in opposite directions. We had the feeling that the room was trolling us somehow. We all kept grumbling and Matt finally decided to help. Kicking our legs to our limit is hard.

I got so tired that there were bags under my eyes already. The device looked like it was saying "You'll never catch me", so Edd got irritated and kept going until he had it in his hands.

"Did this room make the device cursed or something?" Tord questioned.

"Dunno. Probably-- HOLY PUG IN A PIZZA BOX." I yelled as Edd actually caught the device in his hands, but now he was flying with it. The device was carrying him and struggling for Edd to let it go. The device was making Edd fly around so crazy.

"AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WORSE THAN TOM MAKING HIS PUG IMPLODE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Edd yelled.

"I'M SORRY HE COULD ONLY DO THAT ONCE." I yelled back.

Matt swam over there and tugged Edd's shirt to pull him back. Edd finally had the chance to press the button.

It's still wasn't working.

"OH MY GOD." Edd screeched. He spammed the button multiple times.

Tord joined to press the button, so did Matt. I did too. But when all of us raised our single hand, we all punched the button together. Suddenly, the room shook.

Everything had gone crazy. Our legs were trembling and moving. The room rumbles terribly, as if there was an Earthquake. We let go of the button as we start falling. Light came out of no where. The light filled the whole room. It was so bright-- I couldn't see a thing.

Or is that confusing? I have pitch black eyes, so it's kind of confusing.

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

Now, the light was dimming a little. Then, it stopped.

I tried to look around, but I was still kind of blinded. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. I look down.

I have a notebook and a pencil. I see Ringo on my lap. It looks like Ringo was sleeping. I flipped the pages on my notebook to see the remaining sketches.

I look at myself now. I see that I was wearing my green hoodie. I couldn't help but rub my eyes just so that Tord over there doesn't see me crying with joy.

it's here guys ;-;

-------------------------------------------------------

THE END IS NEIGH

-------------------------------------------------------

but hey, at least i'll be making extras :3

-------------------------------------------------------

I think the next chapter will be the last :'3

-------------------------------------------------------

I FEEL SO PROUD FOR MAKING THIS STORY AGHHHH

-------------------------------------------------------

Future And Past Guys were here :)

-------------------------------------------------------