EXTRA: FUN FACTS

hi so how a r e y o u

this is just for fun, so lmao. you get to know the original production, some old headcanons, etc.

#1: I have a script for this fic. So I write all of my ideas in a notebook (the script of Switched!) instead of writing things on the chapter yet. Then the dialogue I write on WattPad.

#2: ORIGINALLY instead of the setting for Hide and Seek for this Arc, I was actually planning on either using the plot for Saloonatics or Fun Dead. EXAMPLE: For a Saloonatics setting, the 4 of them would meet the Wrongsword guys in the museum. And they would read the book together, except there is a different concept. Edward Gold would meet 4 other guys to work together, he would force Sheriff Thomson in this, involve Bartender Todd in too, and help save Prince Matthew (Matt) and Sir Todsen (Ww! Tord). After the story, the portal was really an exhibit on the museum, so they go through early and they don't even get close to the Ww! guys, so.

THE OTHER ONE, FUN DEAD, WAS GONNA BE LIKE: In Ww! Universe, almost everyone has turned into zombies. Ww! Tom, Tord, Edd and Matt are survivors that meet the Eddsworld guys when they randomly transported to their hiding base. When all of them randomly appear in front of Ww! Matt, he screams in terror. Ww! Edd comes in, running. He hits all of them with a bat. They say that they're not zombies, they just want to go home. So they team up and help them go back. Along the way, they help cure the zombie infection and actually live happy every after, THE END.

#3: And originally, the Cancer dinosaur wasn't gonna exist. Matt and Ww! Tord were actually gonna become the rulers of the fridge and find the portal way sooner. So they were gonna leave,  but the food people wouldn't let them leave cuz they're so desperate.

#4: I type as I listen to calming music or Vocaloid. It really helps a lot, trust me.

#5: I make other fanfics on Google Drive, but that's only for school friends

#6: Either I update fanfics on weekends or I watch anime, just to let you know :3

#7: I reply comments EVERYTIME. Don't be shy to comment! It's actually me who's anxious because when I want to write something nice about their story, I'm like "OKAY SO I HAVE TO MAKE THIS COMMENT PERFECT MAKE SURE THIS COMMENT ISN'T WEIRD-- SHOOT WHY DID I POST THAT THEY'LL THINK I'M WEIRD." I'm like that.

#8: I make extras because these random funny things come up in my head and I want to type them out. I'm sorry if you're really desperate for the next chapter.

#9: I have never liked writing from the start. But suddenly, I read fanfics. I was so bad at writing, yet I wanted to make a fanfic. So then, I improved my writing by making this story! Switched! I was inspired by my friend here in WattPad. She follows me in Musical.ly. She made a lot of Eddsworld fanfics, so I decided to make a fanfic that everyone likes, because a lot of people love Eddsworld. And I do too.

#10: WANT TO HEAR THE RANDOM STORY OF HOW I GOT INTO EDDSWORLD? OKAY: So I was watching a YouTuber, "Camii Dee" And you know, I LOVED Osomatsu-san. I even looked through Tumblr about it. So she was searching around some Osomatsu-san images in Google and suddenly stopped at this random "Tord" picture on Google, even though she searched through some "OsoChoro" stuff.

So I was like "Who is Tord..?" And I searched up his name on Google randomly. I got immediately interested in this character because in the picture Camii searched up was Tord being evil and all, holding a knife. So I thought I would like this character. When I heard he was from a web toon called "Eddsworld" I wanted to search where I could watch it. I didn't know I could watch it on YouTube, so that surprised me a bit. I thought it was from Cartoon Network or something.

 And now I'm here x3

UPDATE:

#11: I was actually planning whether to add the Reverse AU (with Tord, Paul and Patryk as the main characters), Mattsworld or the Osomatsu-san X Eddworld AU (because i'm trash lol). But I thought only 3 AUs should appear because it's less tiring. Sorry ;-;

#12: I already planned how the ending of this story will go :3

#13: I LOVE Haikyuu!! and the mangas. I have one manga right here and I read it at school :) I'm saying this because you might find some stuff in this story that has references from Haikyuu!! Like quotes. (The angst/little fight part with Edd and Tord was a reference from Haikyuu!! Just saying.)

#14: I'm not making the Eddworld silly headcanons/shorts anymore. I'm making a story about my life/My ART.

#15: Matt is slightly smart in this story. Ww! Tord is actually really smart, even though his character may not look like it :3 And Tw! Tord is just..... Kinda stupid.

THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR TODAY FOLKS. GOOD DAY (or night, whatever.)