Oh My God, You're Underhanded!

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

"THAT WAS MY BODY!" Tom yelled at the little version of him in which I will now call them OPD! Tom because that's what it is according to the script.

"I'M THE ONE WHO'S HURTING, ÅH JAEVLA DRITT. AGH." Tord screamed. I started crying because I had no idea that a child can hurt a leader of a whole army.

"Um, please don't worry.... This is kind of natural." OPD! Edd claimed.

"HOW THE FAEN IS THIS SO NATURAL?" Tord screeched in agony.

"You see, if you are infected, the only way to get rid of it is to just chop of the part where you got bitten. You got bitten in the arm. We have to chop your arm off. We'll stop the bleeding."

The OPD! guys quickly wrapped some bandages and a cast for him. It kind of stopped the bleeding. It was still oozing out of the bandages, but it could somewhat do the trick. I tapped on Tord to see if he was alright. His eyes didn't seem so. I let him sit down and help him calm down while Tom and Edd were talking to the others.

"There are too many zombies out there. This theme park is too big that we can't find our way out. We found your friend appear in our room all of a sudden, so I hit him with my bat and tied him up." OPD! Matt explained.

"Why would you hit him though?" Edd asked.

"Well, anyone who had the power of teleportation could be evil." OPD! Matt shrugged.

Everyone described a plan that I never heard because I was still here with Tord. It seems that Tord had fallen asleep or passed out. This is the second time this had happen to him except his arm is actually "Off".

"Hi? Excuse me?" OPD! Tom walked over to us.

"Yes?" I answer.

"I'm sorry for doing that suddenly to your friend who strangely looks like me... Sorry." OPD! Tom dragged his Tommie Bear. I felt bad now.

"It's okay! Well, actually, it's not okay because he actually has a missing arm and a robotic arm, so well.. It's still fine though!" I assure.

"Are you sure?" He scratched his chin.

"Uh.. Yeah..." I looked at Tord. "I'll just hope that we switch back and rewind time."

"Rewind time? Wouldn't that mean that we'll also go back and go through this again?" OPD! Tom wondered.

"I'm pretty sure it'll happen in only our universe?? I don't know, but this guy knows." I shake Tord.

The rest suddenly all nodded and Edd walked over to me. With serious eyes. I know something. Something that's definitely going to happen. He's got a plan...

"We're going to take over this universe with Cola and Bacon--"

Tom shoves him by pushing his hand on his cheek. "No, we're not."

I scream, "MY FACE." Tom glares at me and kneels down to make things clear.

"Right now we're going to go outside and fight these zombies if we have to." He said. I gasped a bit until he interrupted me.

"We are. You can too. But your job is too keep Tord from the zombies if you could. We have an amount of supplies here. Weapons, food, anything left. We'll make our way out of this theme park and find the cure for everyone." He explains.

"A cure? How do we make a cure?" I ask.

"Not 'A Cure'. The Cure." Tom points out. "The other guys stated that it's at this tall tower."