You Raise Me Up

Ww! Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

We've already packed a bunch of weapons in our pockets because we knew something was wrong. I've been here before, I'm sure.

Of course, something bad happened. The other Edd has been infected by Cancer. Which I am worried about.

But then I catch a glimpse of Matt trying to escape by going back to the real world, so I tug his shirt, causing him to shriek.

"H-HEY!! LET GO!" He yells.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH US!" I shout.

Suddenly, I accidently let go and he runs back to the real world.

Dammit, Matt.

The other Tom goes over to the other Edd and tries to recover him while the other Tord runs over to the Cancer dinosaur and starts shooting it with his gun.

"Where did you get that gun?" The other Matt questions.

"Tori. Remember?" He responds.

"Oh."

Both me and Edd reunite with Tord (OUR Tord) and the other Matt and we work together to defeat this 'Cancer'. Well, at least we TRY to. Matt and Tord grab extra forks, except they're colorful. Then, we charge.

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

"Edd, hang in there, buddy." I said as I pulled up his hoodie and wrapped bandages around his waist.

"That should at least stop the swelling." I state. Edd turns around to look at me, blinking aggressively.

"Ugh... What happened..?" Edd slowly got up.

"Stay seated, Edd. Hide over here.. We'll take care of this." I looked back at the dinosaur and glared.

"What......... It's me...??" Edd questions.

"No. It's Tom. We switched bodies, remember? Never mind that, I gotta go." I took out a couch cube from Ww! Edd and charged at it.

I threw the cube, hoping it would at least affect it. But it didn't, like always. It ate it.... I sighed.

"OKAY, SO WHAT NOW?!" I yelled.

"I HAVE NO IDEA." said Tord. "THESE BULLETS AREN'T AFFECTING IT, EITHER."

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, EDD?!" Matt asked the other Edd.

"I DON'T KNOW. FIGURE IT OUT." He replies.

"Agh! Does this 'Cancer' dino have no weakness?!" Ww! Tom balled his hands into fists in animosity.

"Well, even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness... It should have at least one." Tord explained.

"ITACHI?!" Ww! Tord randomly screeched.

"Wait! Do any of you guys have a harpoon gun in your house?!" I ask.

"Um....... Yeah?" Ww! Edd answered.

"GREAT. I'll be right back!" I say as I go pass the border line.

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

So... They're fighting that dinosaur again? D-did.. I? Get infected by Cancer?

I sat at the snowy ground, looking over to the rest, fighting the dinosaur. I looks like they're struggling a lot. I also struggled to get up on my feet, but to no avail.

"Ugh..." I mumbled as I used my hands to grab the bark of the tree so I could stand up. But, I immediately fell down.

Why do my legs hurt more than my wound? I should be able to at least use my legs.

I sit back down, looking at them with no hope at all. It feels like we've already lost. I just look around the area, completely bored. Suddenly, I jolted.

Around over there, behind the pack of bare trees, I could see there is a house of some sort of food's. I checked over to the roof and I could already see a radioactive satellite. The same as Eduardo's.

Back then, I remember getting Super Powers from it. But it left me to a concussion after getting blasted from that. If I let that blast me, I could gain Super Powers again, but it would only, PROBABLY make my wound even worse.

I crawl over there anyway, making sure the dinosaur doesn't get my attention. It was hard for me, since I didn't wear any gloves. I had to use my hands to move myself on the snow. I could feel the frost on my grasps.

When I got there, there was a ladder that led to the roof from the outside of the house, which was lucky. I used all my might to climb up the ladder. As I got there, I immediately made a hard punch on the satellite. It started glowing green.

I put it directly towards me, making sure it will hit me precisely. It's green glow grew even brighter, so it was going to shock me in 3........ 2.......

1...

And it did. I closed my eyes shut, but... I didn't feel any pain. The power actually.. Healed everything on me.. But did it cure my Cancer? I hope so..

Little did I know, I was flying. But... It doesn't look like I got the same powers I had before.. I have angel wings right now....

Am I dead? No, wait. I'm not. I don't have a halo above me, so I can't be dead.

But then, I looked everywhere around me. No one was moving. Not even the dinosaur. I think I stopped time..

When I clapped my hands together, suddenly, an ultimate, incredible power occurred. Everything had turned white, just like that stupid, blinding light that came out of the chest. My body changed a bit.

Now... I'm me again. I'm not Matt anymore. I'm.. ME!

But, suddenly, I saw a scene that was happening in front of me. I saw.. Another me. Again.

But....

"Yeah, buddy! You're gonna kick it's a**! Dance, Edd!" A guy.. That sounded like Tom said to me.

The me... The me that's in a hospital bed right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-- *coughs harSHLY*

---------------------------------------

badmemoriesbadmemoriesbadmemoriesbadmemories

---------------------------------------

oh hey tomska

---------------------------------------

ded

---------------------------------------