I'm Sorry For Being Friends With You (PART 2)

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"Ah! What a sight! Hahaha! Well, I got what I came for!" Tord's robot bluffed out wings.

That's.....what you came here for?

"Goodbye, Edd! World's not gonna take over itself!" Tord echoed.

WAIT-- TAKE OVER THE WORLD? I was still so confused about this. My head kept on rolling.

Suddenly, Tord's robot punched itself, cracking the screen of it.

"OUCH!! What the..? ARGHH! What is wrong with this thing?" Tord yelled in anguish.

I looked over to see Matt pressing buttons on a thing that controls the robot. It hadn't been destroyed yet.

"This is for the house." Matt said.

"This is for my friend."

"This....is for...our old friendship.." Matt looked....sad..

"And this..is FOR MY THINGS!!!!!" He pressed a lot of buttons then usual. Tord's robot kept punching itself. And Tord inside the robot. "Ugh! HEY, STOP THAT."

Matt looked like he was planning to kill Tord, but okay, what about that sad look on your face??

I walked over to him to say, "AHEM. May I join..?"

"No! No, he may not join in!" Tord pointed as he was being punched. Okay, but seeing Tom being punched is kinda..

"...Be my guess!" Matt welcomed me politely. Then we both started pressing a bunch of buttons.

"Jon? JON?" Matt and I looked over to the right to see Eduardo and...Jon?

"SPEAK TO ME BUDDY! SAY SOMETHING! SAY SOMETHING, YOU IDIOT!" Eduardo shook Jon. Jon's eyes opened up and he said,

"Something....Hehehehe..." And then he died.

"Wait if that's Jon, then where's--" I was interrupted by Tord who blasted a lazer on the machine, causing it to turn it all dust. Me and Matt screamed.

"HA! So long, OLD FRIENDS!" Tord shouted at us.

".........old friends..?" I muttered.

Abruptly, Tom (In my body) came out of the remains of the house. My sweater's left sleeve was ripped and now it's just my muscle. But that hoodie was my favorite. Ah, I have plenty more.

"I AM NOT. YOUR. FRIEND." Tom took out his harpoon gun. The one he got from Tord. "Uh oh.."

He shot it at Tord's robot. I could see that it only ripped Tord's left sleeve. It cut him. There were so many warning sirens that I could hear from afar. His robot exploded into many shards.

"YEAH! GOOD RIDDANCE!" Eduardo lifted his fist up. Mark came home from the store, confused all over again.

"I told you that Harpoon gun would be useful." said Tom.

"Ah, geez. Now I'm going to be sick again.." affirmed Matt.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I'm allergic to explosions, remember?" Matt claimed.

"Oh."

"I guess we need a new house.." I stated.

"I have the money, don't worry." Tom mentioned.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

I was under some shards of my robot and I got out of it. My right arm was in very bad shape. Or maybe Tom's body is just so weak..

Paul and Patryk came out of my car and pulled out guns.

"Who are you? And why have you stolen the Red Leader's robot--"

"Paul. Patryk. It's me. Tord." I turned around.

"Me and my old friends have switched bodies. My body is still with them. But I'm afraid I may never get it back."

Paul and Patryk pulled down their guns, just a tiny bit. They probably don't believe me.

"If you don't believe me, shoot me." I plainly said to them. They look confused, now.

"I don't care anymore."

WELP. HERE YA GO.

-----------------------------

Turd, no.

-----------------------------

HAHAHA GOODBYE OLD FRENS

-----------------------------

What Matt originally said in The End: And this is for MY FACE.

-----------------------------

Paul, Patryk, dun kill him pls.

-----------------------------

wow, Jon dying in a fanficion is sadder than I thought.

-----------------------------

ohohohoho shoot

-----------------------------

No one was here.

-----------------------------