EXTRA: Happy Birthday

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

"GUYS." Matt busted our front door open. I sighed.

"Matt, if that door breaks, you're going to fix it--"

"NOT NOW. ANYWAY." Matt cleared his throat. Me and Tord listened carefully as he took us to the kitchen.

Matt immediately brought over a white board and this some sort of teaching stick or something that those teachers use. He also grabbed Tord's computer for some reason and slammed it down on the table. Tord shrieked, thinking if Matt broke it.

"Matt, what are you doing?" I asked him, but he ignored me.

Matt started writing down on the board in purple marker. It took him a while to write something on it because the purple marker wasn't working very well, so he used a green marker instead and erased everything. I looked out the window and it was oddly snowing, even though it's October still. The sun painted the snow in rose and flame.

"ALRIGHT." Matt yelled. His yell made both of us jump a little. He pointed the pointer stick at the first, big letters above all of the small writing below.

"EDD'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY. AND I LUCKILY JUST REMEMBERED." Matt enthusiastically yelled again. Tord covered his ears in pain.

"Oh sh**. I forgot." I cussed. "So then, what are we gonna do?"

Matt pointed the pointer stick at the first column below with a big whack. He said, "Obviously, buy him some presents."

"What does he like then?" Tord questioned.

"That's exactly what I want to know. What does he want?" Matt also questioned. Both looked at me.

"Um.. I don't know. A.... Flash video?" I recommend.

"Huh, that's seems cool for him. But... Does anyone here know how to make a flash video?" Tord wondered.

"Yeah, probably no one." I stated.

"What about you, Tord?" Matt inquired.

"What... Uh.. Guns???" He recommended.

"Not sure.....?" Matt sweat-dropped.

"Well, what about you, Matt?" Tord stared.

"Eh."

"At least recommend something."

"Um..... Hmm..." Matt thought. "AHA!"

"What is it--"

"NUDITY." Matt claimed.

"Well, yeah. Everyone likes nudity but--"

Tord and I looked away for a second but when we looked back, Matt was nude.

"HE'LL LOVE IT." I gave a thumbs up.

"Ew." Tord murmured.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

We kept on discussing some of the ideas and the birthday party. We had no clue on what to do still. Matt insisted that we should grab his friends and ask for some birthday gift ideas. So, Matt opened Tord's computer and looked over at Skype.

"OI LAUREL." Matt shouted as Laurel put her face on camera.

"Oh, you guys. What do you want?" Laurel looked tired.

"We're looking for a birthday present for Edd, got any ideas?" I asked.

"Today's his birthday and you haven't even gotten him a present yet? And you guys are close to him." Laurel looked unbelievable.

"Yeah yeah, we don't care, give us ideas please." Tom pleaded.

"Have you tried a milk in a shoe?" Laurel blinked.

"No, but it sounds stupid. Not using it." Tom claimed.

"Take him to Asdf Land?" She suggested.

"You know that's impossible." I said.

"Donate some of Matt's Novelty Toy Collection." She recommended.

"Oh, okay! Thanks." Tom hung up.

"WHAT NO!" Matt argued.

"We have NOTHING to give Edd and all we can give is at least one thing in your Novelty Toy Collection." I shot back.

"BUT I LOVE ALL OF THEM EQUALLY, I CAN'T GIVE IT AWAY!" Matt started crying.

"*sigh* Let's just call a bunch of other people." Tom suggested.

And so on, we called Diwi, Eduardo, Jon, Mark, Ell, Tamara, Matilda, Tori, Billy, Marc, and Edd's Mom. But none had some ideas. They already had their presents ready to give to Edd at 2:00 PM. So, we were extremely clueless on what to do now.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

"Should we just give him a set of 8 bottles of Cola?" I question.

"Dunno. He's had Cola for the rest of his life. Maybe.... A pool of Cola." Tord pointed out.

"Oh yeah, he wanted that since Christmas." I realized.

"Still impossible." Tom muttered.

Our ideas got mixed up inside our heads and our minds turned to jelly. Extremely clueless. We're suppose to meet up with Edd's friends and confront Edd with his gifts. But us, his closest friends, still have no presents. We're absolutely horrible.

Stressed because of no ideas for presents, boxed in because of ceaselessness, we all put a result in paper, that we would give Edd everything. Milk in a shoe, guns, naked Barbie doll, a terrible flash video made by Tom, Manga, 8 bottles of Cola, Little Tom, a pineapple, set of Roses, a mini doll pool filled with Cola, a Day Ticket, Tomee Bear, a Lucky Cola Can, candy for Halloween, and all together, the rest of his friends' gifts.

His friends gathered and gave him all these presents, smiling.

We set them down on his grave.

Happy Birthday.

(oki so i wanted to make this funny, but i ended up making it sad)

Happy Birthday, Edd. :')

 :')