25ft Under WcDonald's Seat

*coUGHS HARSHLY AT 1K VIEWS*

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

"Tom! How and why are we here?!" Fork Boy asked.

"Listen. I'm not crazy. We can search for the portal here. Besides, at least we escaped." I respond.

"We've could've gone out the restaurant!" Fork Boy blared.

"Yeah, but usually, portals would be found in the most weirdest places, so deal with it for now. Oh, yeah, by the way..." I mentioned.

I grabbed some cardboard, shaped it into a fish tail, then drew some fish eyes on his jar.

"You need a disguise, so there. Some people probably already know me, since I was wanted here, so i'll make another disguise." I asserted.

"Um, okay. But how are we gonna find the portal? This place is huge!" Fork Boy questioned.

"Hey, look! The portal!" I pointed at a sign that said that the portal was a new exhibit.

"How convenient!" Fork Boy proclaimed.

"Well since we found the portal, I should probably tell everyone else. I'll go head back." I pointed to the tube we just came out of.

"WHAT?! Why don't you just call them?" Fork Boy asked.

"Can't. The water destroyed my phone." I took out my broken phone. Fork Boy shrieked and took out his phone.

"Noooo.... This was expensive... This was your fault!" He cried.

"Does it look like I care? Just buy a new one that's waterproof. Stay here and act like a fish or somethin'. See you." I took off.

"Geez. You have your Edd's body and you even act like our Edd. It's like we have two edgy Edds." Fork Boy pouted.

Tw! Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

It turned out that the glowing thing we found was a random glowing red stop light. How did this stop light even get here?

"Ugh. It's not there. Where could it be?" Edd said, frustrated.

He looks like our Matt, now. It's uncomfortable, since this Edd in their Matt's body is being nice to be. It's like Matt is being nice for once.

"Dunno.. I want to go home, now.." I muttered, but then Edd shouted,

"WE CAN'T GIVE UP!!"

"oH oKaY....." I responded, shakily.

"Maybe at the Restrooms! Over there! Surely, we can find it there somehow..." He dragged me to the Restrooms and looked over the stalls.

"Okay! Edd-ge, go look at the 3rd, 4th and 5th stall. I'll look at the 1st, 2nd and 6th one." He pointed to the left.

I checked the 3rd one first and Edd looked over to the 1st and 2nd one already. I still have no idea why I'm still here.

"Dang! Couldn't find anything at the 6th stall, either! You found anything, Edd-ge?" Edd inquired and looked over my shoulder.

"Um, no... Wait.." I sputtered. Something was coming out of the toilet.. A jar..? No, wait.

I was frightened to see a person come out of the toilet. Edd and I were extremely weird-ed out. Our legs kept shaking.

"W-W-Who... T-T-T-T... TOM!!!!!" Edd yelled and pointed at the person who came out of the toilet.

"Tom..?? What the fu..." I mumbled.