Out Of The Star Cluster..?

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

Yeah, we're lost. We're totally lost. We've already been to this place and yet, we're lost.

"Edd, where exactly are we going?" I asked. He turned around,

"We're trying to look for Matt and the others! And once we do, we'll go back to the portal, I promise!"

"Can we stop and take a rest? My legs are throbbing with pain..." Tord groused.

"Well, obviously. You're legs are still broken, right?" I questioned.

"Ah, well. They kinda already healed. I can still walk again." Tord whiffed.

"Seriously? It's already healed? How is that even possible.." I retorted, skittish.

"WELL anyway! Let's just keep going!" Edd pointed towards. Tord sighed.

We looked in every room we passed by. We even double checked. Then, we checked a certain hidden room that we found. There was a cage inside the room, but it was already open. There were dents on the metal bars.

"Ah! So Matt or any of the girls must've already escaped from this cage!"

But it's gotta be Matt, right? Usually when he's mad, HE'S MAD. So he'll start breaking things.

Suddenly, there were shadows behind us. I sweat-dropped a bit. Edd, Tord and I turned around nonchalantly, a little alarmed.

"HEY CHUMS! How is everyone on this fine morning? Or night? I don't know, this is space, I can't tell what the time is." Matt accosted.

"OH hey Matt! We were just looking for you! And we found the portal in this ship!" Edd patted Matt's back.

"OH? YAY!!" Matt flailed his arms up.

"Aw, but that means you guys will leave early!" Matilda sighed a bit.

"But if you think realistically, it's actually been hours since we've been hanging out. Stop breaking the 4th wall." I flared.

"Now, we should regroup at the main room. Let's go." Tord walked forward, but then the ship started grumbling and shaking. We shrieked, falling to the ground. We decided to crawl to the main room instead.

When we got there, another ship was facing towards our ship, blasting lasers at our ship. Ell kept moving the ship around, trying to avoid the lasers with arduous effort.

"HEY! What's going on?!" Edd asked Ell.

"Our stupid neighbors are putting a challenge on us!" Ell pointed at Elana, Joan and Marcel.

"ELL! I HAVE AN IDEA!" Tamara yelled over as red sirens were flaming around the room.

"What is it?!" Ell fiercely called out.

"PRESS THAT BUTTON THAT SAYS 'MIC'. I'LL DO THE TALKING." Tamara edified.

Ell quickly pressed the 'Mic' button and above, a microphone ejected out from the ceiling. Tamara grabbed the microphone and said,

"PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. Please stop what you are doing now and turn your ship around. Why even bother coming back to us and start shooting lasers? Just ignore and pass by--"

"Since when were you this serious?" Elana roasted from their microphone.

Tamara got mad for some reason, maybe because she doesn't want to hear that from her, and threw the microphone. It accidentally detached from the cord and broke. She couldn't speak from the microphone anymore. They kept shooting lasers from their ship until our ship broke.

The ship was suddenly falling. It's like gravity defied it. We were about to crash into the Earth. We all freaked out.

Matilda's P.O.V (point of view)

"AHHHH! ARE WE GONNA CRASH?!" I yelled.

"WE CAN'T CRASH! I'M ALLERGIC TO EXPLOSIONS!" Matt screeched.

To be honest, I wish I brought my phone. Because the face TORD'S MAKING IS HILARIOUS!!! EVEN THOUGH IT'S MATT IN TORD'S BODY, STILL!

"Do something!" Ell yells at all of us while Edd and her manage the controls in the front.

Me and Matt freak out and start pressing random buttons. Tom does the same and Tord manages the buttons on the back. The ship starts shaking even more, fierce and strong. So strong that Tord accidentally slipped and his head hit the table, causing him to pass out.

"TOM-- I MEAN, TORD'S DOWN!" Tori corrected herself as she barbed at Tom's body on the ground.

"NO! Agh, uh-- WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO?!" Ell pressed the first black button. Suddenly, a song starts playing on the speaker.

"BOKURA WA HARA, HARA HARA, HARA KOKORO WO SHITTEYUKU~ IMASARA, TADA, TADA TADA TADA HANA WO TSUMANDEIRU~ ANATA WA, KARA, KARA, KARA, KARA TOOKU WO ARUITEYUKU~ FURUETA KOTOBA DE KAKU MAMA~ KAMI GA OWATTEIKU~"

"What." Tamara stated.

"WHAT IS THIS JAPANESE GIBBERISH." I yelled.

"Oh hey I know this song!" Tori smiled.

"I'M CHANGING IT." Ell pressed the other black button next to the first one. It started playing,

"OH DEAR GOD CHANGE IT NOW." Edd shouted

"THIS IS WORSE THAN SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS." Tori screeched.

"CHANGE IT OR WE'LL ALL BECOME AESTHETICS, NOW DO YOU WANT THAT, ELL?!" Tom shook her shoulders.

"OKAY OKAY I'LL CHANGE IT!" Ell quickly pressed the first button again.

"ITSUKA WA~ KATA, KATA, KATA, KATA, HITORI WO SHITTEKU~"

"WAIT GUYS! WE'RE ABOUT TO CRASH, NOW DO SOMETHING!" Edd yelled at us from behind. We kept pressing more buttons.

Edd passes a staff to Tori, saying "TRY USING THIS!"

Tori asks, "WHAT IS IT?"

"I DON'T KNOW! FIND OUT!" Edd responds, clicking on some buttons.

"HEY, TOM WHAT DO I DO--" Tori shocks Tom with the staff. He falls onto a chair and passes out, bleeding. Tori drops the staff.

"TOM GET THAT ENGINE WORKING! TOM!" Edd screams.

"He's down!" Matt informs.

"DAMMIT." Edd shouts.

"TAMARA, GET THAT ENGINE WORKING!" Ell yells. Tamara was found, laying on the ground. She must've passed out from drinking too much. And Tori was still busy pressing buttons.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, ELL?!" I shrieked.

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Ell replied.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed.

*CRIES RANDOMLY*

-------------------------------

Has anyone heard of the song "The First Train And Kafka"? IT'S SO GOOD

-------------------------------

I'M GETTING KARAMATSU WHO LOCKED HIMSELF INSIDE A DREAM FLASHBACKS

-------------------------------

i hate school and i <3 M@tt.

-------------------------------

*couGHS AT 200+ VOTES*

-------------------------------  

lmao i officially love Yamada-kun and the seven witches. I love Tsubaki and Tamaki. And the OP.

-------------------------------