EXTRA: Valentine's Day

'Scuse me for this random pic. I just found it and thought it was cute.

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

All four of us stood up and looked at the calendar. Our eyes widened and our pupils shrunk. We suddenly had normal eyes to baggy eyes. Today is a very bad term of events.

"Fu**ing Valentine's Day." We all whispered.

I normally walked back to the table to eat breakfast. It seems they follow. I grab an Eddsworld Cereal box and pour the cereal on my bowl. I reach out for the milk, but Matt grabs it before me. He pours it on his glittery looking bowl. Then he...... Pours the cereal.

"You pour milk before the cereal?" I look at him weirdly.

"Yeah, why?" He asks.

"Oh nothing, I just thought we were friends." I say.

Tom grabs his piece of toast from the toaster and Tord removes his waffle from the Waffle Maker. They both finally sit down and eat. Afterwards, I lay down on the couch and watch some TV. I though it might as well make me relaxed.

The TV first played Professor Why, but I thought it would be boring again, so I changed the channel. But then a chocolate related commercial appeared. I quickly changed it. Again, a Valentine's related commercial, so I changed it again. I kept changing.. And changing.. AND CHANGING THE CHANNEL.

Finally, South Park came up. I thought I was safe, but when I checked what were the next few episodes, they were all relationship centered episodes. I changed it again and groaned. I went through the "Anime Section", the channel Tord usually goes. 

I went through a lot, through "God Kiss", to "Your Lie In April", and to "Fruits Basket", but all of them are relationship centered ones. I changed so many channels. I decided to turn the TV off and go through my phone. So many chocolate advertisements popped up that I turned my phone off too.

Just then, I called for Tord. No response. Maybe he's asleep. I called for Matt too. No response. Tom? No response.

So, I sneakily tip toed outside and went looking in the mailbox. Nothing and nothing at all. I looked around for some more. Nothing. Nothing yet.

*CLICK* I jumped at the sound of the door opening. It was Matt. 

But he also looked around at the fences. Nothing. He even looked around the grass. Nothing dropped. He and I looked everywhere. Everywhere except the patio..!

But Tord beat us to it! He was there, searching every part of the yard. Tom was secretly searching on the roof. Apparently, he thinks no one can see him, but his spiky hair gives it away. We thought we could find some here... But to no avail..... We all sighed. Knowing that we'll probably never find some, I tried to make a joke.

"Hey, Matt. Want to hear a tropical joke?" I start. Matt looks straight-forward at me. I take out something.

I squirt the pink cream all over Matt's face. I put a stupid smile on my face as I reveal that it was Tropical Cream. 

"I'll just let that... sink in." I say as Matt sighs and wipes off.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

We got back inside, sighing. Of course we were tired, but Matt already seemed fine. He took out his phone and started searching stuff up. We smashed our faces against the table, completely restless at such a short amount of time.

"Alright, does anyone not hear extremely loud violin music that's blurring my voice?" Edd suddenly speaks when the music is turned down.

"That's just Miss Author playing music as she types my words. Ignore it." I remind him.

"Oh. Okay. Well anyway! We're not going to celebrate this day, right?" Edd mentions.

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"I guess."

"What do you mean 'I guess,' Matt?" Edd leans over Matt's shoulder.

"We can buy some chocolate. We can order online and pay them money on the app and--"

"WE WANT CHOCOLATE BUT WHEN SOMEONE GIVES IT TO US, DUH." Edd screams at his ear. "IT'S NOT YOUR ROLE TO BECOME THIS SMART."

"I-I mean... It would be awesome for a girl to give us some, but you know that won't happen." Matt somberly admits.

".................. God dammit. WE'RE ALL GOING OUTSIDE. We'll try to get some chocolate. From a girl. Let's go." Edd drags us on a cart and forces us to go outside. 

2 HOURS LATER:

"Well, no chocolate?" Tom looks around. "I see. Nothing."

"Edd, why do you have a cow with you?" I ask.

"I don't know. Someone must've made a miSTEAK." He told a terrible pun. I signaled Tom. He shoved the cow into Edd's mouth. 

"Rip, Edd." Matt sighed.

"Kay. So... BLEAH, uh. I guess we couldn't find anything." Edd coughed.

"Mhmm. You know what this means." I say. "*Inhale*"

And we all start sobbing and took some dirt home.

Give these guys some chocolate

----------------------------------------------------

One vote = One chocolate for the four

----------------------------------------------------  

I'd donate all of my chocolate just for these guys, honestly

----------------------------------------------------  

Also had to publish this before Valentine's day :P

----------------------------------------------------  

Time to watch some anime

----------------------------------------------------  

Also, I've literally been re-watching K Project for about 3 times already. I recommend this anime. Just saying. It's taking over my yaoi life.

----------------------------------------------------  

Kay byeeeeee

----------------------------------------------------