Chillax

The last chapter was honestly just an excuse for me to write about how the 4 of them met.

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

We got Matt out of the hospital and let Tord rest. We left the hospital and went back home.....Now what? I honestly don't care that Tord broke my body's legs. I've already been crushed by Edd and got into a trap back in the ruins and I've already been brutally murdered by a hockey-masked-wearing freak.

So.....what are we going to do?

"Now that Tord is gone, how could we continue..?" questioned Edd.

We stayed silent...

"Shall we start the next episode-- I mean chapter now?" Matt queried.

"Yeah, Okay...Wait what do you mean by chapt--"

BACK AT THE HOUSE

"I'm so bored..." I said.

"Same." Matt said too.

"LET'S GO TO HELL AGAIN!!" Edd suggested.

"NO. Not again."

"Then what should we do?"

".....Today's the 4th of July. We should go see fireworks." Matt suggested something that's actually smart..but..

"This isn't America, Matt." I stated.

"Oh...Well yeah but--"

"LET'S GO MAKE A FIREWORK!!" Edd interrupted Matt.

"Okay...But how?" I asked him.

"We're gonna have to work hard! AND! I know someone who can lend us a hand with all the safety stuff and with the construction."

"......So..Firework montage?" I offered.

"FIREWORK MONTAGE!" Matt exclaimed.

AND SO WE TRIED TO GET THINGS DONE. WE FORCED EDUARDO AND HIS GANG TO HELP US. LUCKILY, THEY DID. MATT WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND TOLD TORD TO LOOK AT HIS WINDOW AT NIGHT SO HE COULD SEE THE FIREWORKS. WE CHOSE MULTIPLE FIREWORKS TO FIRE AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE (and I mean A BUNCH) WANTED TO WATCH, INCLUDING HELLUCARD. NOW IT WAS TIME TO FIRE THE FIREWORKS.

We all randomly shielded ourselves with random objects and Eduardo's gang just sat on seats and watched. Many of the thousands of people were waiting. The guy that helped Edd got out the microphone and announced that the fireworks will begin.

"Someone pass the soda." said Eduardo.

"Okay guys, we ready? Are we ready guys? GUYS ARE WE READY?" I asked all of them.

"ARE WE READY?" I asked them again.

"YEAH WE'RE READY!"

"YEAH WE'RE READY!!"

"ARE WE READY?!"

"WE'RE READY!"

"Yeah.."

"ARE YOU READY?"

"YEAH WE'RE READY!!"

"YEAH! WE ARE READY!"

"YEAH!"

"AAAAAAAAHH."

"UHHHH"

"YEAH!"

"EHHYAAA."