There's More And More And More...... And More

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

FLASHHHHHHHBACKKKKKK~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Another scream from us echoed.

We appeared in a flash and the colors kept glaring until we landed on the ground. Well, at least, until I landed on the ground.

By that, I mean I face-planted on the floor. It was on concrete, so it was EXTREMELY painful. I got up, scratching my head and stretching my back. I muttered groans of pain. Rubbing my eyes, I hear a certain voice I was familiar with.

Well, of course I was familiar with the voice because it was Tom.

"Where do you think we are now?" He asked.

"What... I... Don't know.. What's in front of us..?" I questioned as I intensely blinked hard.

In front of us was the parking lot of ASDF Land. The words, "Help" and "Please" were written in blood on the signs. I sighed, knowing that we were probably going to go through all of this once again.

"Hey, guys, why are we here?" Tord walked up close.

"Well, we don't know." Tom replied.

END OF THE FLASHHHHHHHHHHHBACKKKKKK~

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

The text made us spazz. We had no idea where the security room was. We called them and even yelled at the cameras, but no answer.

As soon as we stretched our backs, we stepped forward. The scene at the front. Tom rubbed his eyes, but his hands only got stuck in his eyes instead. He managed to get them out, unfortunately. I would've been funnier if his hands were actually stuck.

"Agh, we can't find Matt here. There's no way." Tom crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but we can try at least." Edd smirked. He led us in front of the carnival gates. A red balloon was tied up on a pole. Right next to the pole was a sniper, covered in blood.

"Guys, we really, really gotta find Matt." I declared, utterly.

"Why are you so desperate?" Tom questioned, so sneer.

"Well, duh, We need him to keep our legacy going." I replied.

"What."

"What."

"What."

"AND UH I need my body back. Of course. Ahem..." I cleared my throat. They still gave me weird looks as if they wanted to ask questions. They didn't ask, luckily.

We took steps forward into the carnival. We were finally inside. There were no monsters at sight, at least that's what we think. We huddled, close. Walking around the Carnival games, we straight up looked at the TV. Oh my god. On the TV, there was a girl with a red bow that was hanged. I don't know if they're doing it on purpose or..

On the TV, they started playing very scary music. I felt so scared. 

"Holy crap, is that Ski Ball." I pointed at the machine from the Arcade.

"Yes, I'm sure-- HOLY TROMBONES ON A POGO STICK." Tom looked at the Bang, Boom, Splat game. We both quickly ran over to the Arcade.

"Hey, guys, wait we need Ma--"

60 Seconds Later:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUN!"

We all screamed and rode on roller-coasters, played on claw machines, ate cotton candy, and totally didn't realize that we got tickets and cotton candy from zombies. Now, we're looking at Cola & Bacon commercials.