Turd

Matt's P.O.V

Awwww. I want to partner up with Edd. Oh well.

"Hey Tord, where should we get help from?" I asked him.

"I don't know." Tord replied. "Maybe from a church or something."

"What about 'Paul' and 'Patryk'?" I told him. 

"What." He says. 

"I think I heard you say names back there. Who are they? Are they your other friends?" I questioned Turd- I mean Tord. 

"Ah." Tord affirmed. "Well. I said that. ONLY because we needed those damn grouchy neighbors to at least help us. What I said was just a joke. I needed to imitate them."

"Oh."

"How should we get help anyway?"

"LET'S GO TO A CHURCH!" I blurted out.

"Why?" Tord questioned.

"Well I don't know. I just thought of that, y'know." I replied.

"I get what you mean. Let's just go."

*MEANWHILE WITH EDD*

Edd's P.O.V

Me and Tom decided to split up and look for people to help, so we did. But the problem is that I need to search for him so I can ask him for some money, since I remembered that I had to but Ringo some cat food. I didn't even mention where we should meet up if we did find some help.

"Where is Tom..." I mumbled to myself as I rubbed my chin.

"OW!" I yelled. "How does Matt feel comfortable with his square chin? It hurts when I rub it, god."

*THEN SOMEPLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE*

Tom's P.O.V

I think I drank too much alcohol.. Where's Edd??

I walked around, stumbling a little. I then realized that I was walking in the road, so I then stepped on the sidewalk.

"Ey Edd!" The guy with the black shirt said.

"Hehehe.... hey.. you kno what's f-fun?" I said, drunk.

I gave him my alcohol, put on a lab coat and goggles and put my arm around him.

"DRUNK SCIENCEEEEEEE"

"Yey!"

Things happened from that day on.

*THEN WE GO TO EDUARDO AND EDD* (And no one's P.O.V)

Edd and Eduardo suddenly bumped into each other. They both glared.

"So, you have any luck with the physic?" Edd inquired.

"She said body swap is stupid and that you guys are stupid." Eduardo responded.

"I thought she said we were stupid." Jon corrected.

Eduardo glared and slid towards Jon.

"I'm going to punch you in between the legs-"

"Okay, you know what. I'm going to find the rest of the guys for some ideas of how to change us back. You think of some too." Edd suggested.

"Yeah yeah sure."

Edd ran everywhere and everywhere just to find them. Suddenly, he found someone with a blue hoodie. The hood was up, so Edd couldn't see if it was Tom, but tapped them on the shoulder anyway.

"Hey, Tom did find some help yet-"

"AAAAA PERVERT AAAAAAA"

"Oh, sorry!!! I didn't know-"

"AAAAAAAAA" The girl just kept screaming.

"I'M SO SORRY!!"

The girl ran away. She didn't even listen to Edd.

"How embarrassing.. I really need to find Tom." Edd griped.

AND SO. EDD TRIED TO FIND TOM. MATT KEPT CALLING TORD TURD WHICH PISSED TORD OFF. TOM WAS SO DRUNK, HE KEPT ON PLAYING DRUNK SCIENCE WITH THE GUY WITH A BLACK SHIRT. THIS WHOLE "TRYING TO GO BACK TO OUR ORIGINAL BODIES BY FINDING HELP" WAS A MESS AND KINDA POINTLESS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the reason why I titled this chapter "Turd" was because I accidentally spelled Tord's name to Turd. But I kept it there xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry if this chapter was short or something. ;-;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eduardo was here. And he wants to go home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scREAM-