Swapped No Longer..!

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

I jump out of the couch, but get back on it and turn around to see Tom quickly run down the stairs. He almost fell, hah.

And then, the next thing I saw was Zanta Claws' Tomb Stone. He also dug his way up and moved his Tomb Stone aside.

"Welcome back." He said. We were all weird-ed out by it.

"You... Knew?" I muttered.

"Yeah." He responded. "Anyway, see you at Christmas." He mentioned as he pulled the dirt and the Tomb Stone back in his little hole. Edd pushed the other couch to cover the evidence.

"Oh yeah...!" Edd mumbled as he immediately tells us to line up, so we did.

He slapped us.

"OW."

"ARG."

"Oh my god, this isn't a dream!" Edd excitedly yelled.

"DO IT AT YOUR OWN FACE, NOT OURS." Tom argued.

"OH WAIT." Edd felt his chin and kept rubbing it. "IT'S SO COMFORTABLE NOW."

I picked out of my pockets and saw that I still had the gun Tori gave me. I fiddled with the trigger uncontrollably. I shot the "How To Pretend You're Reading" Book that Tom always kept just for aim practice. It frightened both Edd and Ringo, caused them to hide. Tom glared at me for ruining his book.

He just stares at the book though. It's not like he's reading.

"Ah. I need to do something first." I reminded myself.

"What?" Edd asked as he got out of his hiding spot.

"Quitting the army." I told him.

"But what about your parents?"

"I'll just go get a new job. Even if it takes me years. Also, don't call them my parents, please."

I got out my phone as Edd shrugged. Tom went all the way back to his room, probably just to smooch his Bass. I dialed Patryk to tell him how I really feel. Not for him, that's gross, but y'know.

"Hello? Tord?" Paul answered. I'm pretty sure he's with Patryk. I'll double check.

"Paul. Is Patryk there with you..?" I question.

"Yeah, I'm here." Patryk answers as well.

"Alright... How do I say this...." I mumble.

"What is it..?" Paul wonders.

"Um, well--"

"You want to quit the army?" Patryk answers for me.

"What?" Paul says, concerned.

"UH NO ACTUALLY I UM...... Yes." I admit, frail.

It got silent for approximately 10 seconds. I felt like they wouldn't accept it and just make me endure it, but... I have no idea.

"I--"

"You are really, super, duper extremely positive about quitting and getting another job even if it takes you years to help us poor. I know." Patryk says again.

"Huh..." Paul murmurs.

"....... Can you r--"

"No, I can't read minds." Patryk states.

"Well, son." Paul sighs.

"Don't call me son." I tell him.

"No matter how much you try, that still helps us." Paul said something DECENT for once.