You're Out Of This World!

;)

Ell's P.O.V (point of view)

"NOT THE FACEEEEEE!!!!!" Both Matt and Matilda howled as they hugged each other.

Then, the Vanity Drive powered up. It was just enough power to stop the ship.

"Yes!" Edd cried out. He punched the 'Brakes' button and the ship stopped right at our house. We all face-planted on the big, glass window. We turned around and sighed in relief.

"Okay. No more abductions." Tamara muttered.

"Yeah.. Ow, my foot." I murmured.

We all got out of the space ship safely and put on bandages. We told Edd to carry the portal out of the ship, since they say he has super-human strength. But it's strange. Why don't I have super-human strength? Anyway, since he got the portal out, he placed it inside of our house. They say that we could keep this portal on a safe place so we could visit them.... Or basically go anywhere. It'd be hard though, since we might actually go back in time or to another Universe. OR the easier way! Go through the mirror again!

So this is it. We say goodbye again. But, we'll always be there, since we are the same person. So there's nothing to worry about! But it still feels way too early...

"Hey, are you okay, Ell?" Edd asks me.

"AH yes!" I respond.

"If you're worried, it's okay. We'll come back! Right, guys?" Edd looks at the 3 others. They sweat-drop, looking nervous and sick.

"Ah. Well at least I'll come back and visit." Edd scratched the back of his head.

"It looks like a scene from a romantic anime, haha." Tord snickered.

"Haha! Yeah... We should totally find those anime characters someday." Tori nodded in agreement.

"But anime girls and guys don't exist." Matt apprised.

Suddenly, Tord fell on the floor. He started breaking down crying. Matt shrieked a bit and Tori curled up in a ball and started crying too.

"Oh, just get over with it, you two. You and your weird fetishes." Tom snickered a bit. Tord stared at him, mouthing a 'NO'.

"You have weird interests, Tord. Oh yeah, why do you have a magazine with naked girls in it?" Matt questioned. Tord turned red and curled up under a ball.

"MATT NO YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK SUCH." Edd covered Matt's mouth.

Oh my god.

"You mean Hentai?? Oh..." Tori mumbled.

"He reads Hentai and you read Yaoi.... Huh..." Tamara told out loud. She turned red too.

Haha. Both of them are red, hehehehe.

"Okay, guys. All of you need to go back in the portal. You need to back in time, right? Let's just hope for the best." Tori got back up and walked over to Tord.

"Hey, here." Tori gave Tord a....... Gun. With Ammo. "This is for self defense. Just in case.."

Tord thanked her, "Thanks. See you." And gave her a Red Army salute. He jumped in the portal with his new gun.

"Ey, need a little something for the road?" Tamara gave Tom a bottle of Smirnoff. He also thanked her, "Thanks, mate!" And jumped in the portal in a weird position.

"Here! A flower!!!" Matilda gave Matt a flower. He thanked her, but.. "Won't this die anyway??" Matt inquired.

"Oh yeah. Here, a tiny mirror!!!" Matilda offered him a tiny, purple mirror. Matt squealed and thanked her lots. He ran into the portal, looking in the mirror.

Lastly, it was me and Edd. We both just stared at the glowing portal.

"Well, uh. I guess we'll be seeing each other soon.." Edd mentioned.

"Yeah.." I reply.

I looked back at the portal, giving a droopy smile. That's all I had to give to him. Actually, I had nothing to give. But.... He had something to give to me.

A little peck on the cheek.

He quickly jumped into the portal in embarrassment. I covered my cheek, in shock. I was so stiff and still. Tori, Tamara and Matilda muttered 'oohh~'s. I smiled brightly.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I SERIOUSLY NEED TO PUKE AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I went through this portal vortex.

Suddenly, I face-planted on...... Something soft for once. A bed? No, a futon? Sleeping bag? Or........ Wait-- HAIR?!

I got my face out of there as fast as I could. The person turned around slowly, a bit scared. I could tell because they're shaking.

"I-I-I PROMISE I'M NOT EVIL!!" I yelled.

The person instantly turned around and screamed,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"WAIT I SWEAR I'M NOT--"

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE ME!!!" His eyes suddenly sparkled and he squealed. He looked more excited.

Oh my god. Tomsworld Tord..? Again?? But he's wearing overalls this time. With a bow. He wearing shorts and he doesn't have forks on his hair either. His sleeves are rolled up and he's acting like a Capitalist too.

Who are you..?

AND THE ANSWER SHALL BE FOUND OUT SOON!! JK I ACTUALLY NEED TO TELL YOU NOW.

----------------------------------------

I changed Opposite Day AU to this AU because I couldn't get the Opposite! characters' personalities right. This AU I could do.

----------------------------------------

and ye! this chapter is slightly short because :3

----------------------------------------

even tho it's 800+ words lmao

----------------------------------------

before you jump into some stuff, i'm not actually sure to make Ell X Edd canon. I don't exactly intend to, but y'know. I added that kiss, so.

----------------------------------------

if you could guess this AU right, i'll give you an ice cream 🍦

----------------------------------------