Angelic

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

Why is there another me in the hospital..? I have glasses.. I'm wearing something.. And Tom is wearing a black and white patterned tie with a blue shirt.. And Matt is... Wearing a suit. Did he steal that from Tom, again?

Freaked out from what I saw, I managed to get out of that.. Scene. But what's more horrifying was that I found myself in a white room, filled with other weird scenes boxed in squares.

But then I accidently got into another scene. I watched carefully.

"Edd. How do I say this..... You think you can help me? I feel violated.." Said.. The realistic Tord..?

"Violated?" The realistic me cocked his head.

"I think you should drop my character out of the show." Realistic Tord suggested. I gasp for no reason.

"What? Really?" Realistic Edd didn't sound all surprised at all, but still was, looking at his face.

"Well, yeah... Um.."

I watched the two talk about the matter for approximately an hour. The realistic Tord looked too nervous and the realistic me actually.... Accepted it?! How?!

I got out of there quickly, but since I was too quick, I stumbled backwards to another flashback. I whine, trying to get out, but I was easily distracted by the TV the realistic me was watching. Unexpectedly, It was an episode of Doctor Who.

"I need..... Fish fingers.. And custard." said the TV. I laughed.

As I was laughing, I turned to see my realistic self if he was watching, but his head titled and his body fell on the couch.

So he's sleeping, huh. Goodnight me.

But when I put my hand near his nose, I couldn't hear any sounds of breaths. I freak out and try to look for someone in the house. But this is a flashback, no one would ever hear me!

I ran up the stairs, into the bathroom, out of the bathroom and into a girl's room. There was a young girl who doesn't look like the mother, but a sister.

I freak out once more and keep shouting at her, but since I'm just a 'cartoon', I can't say anything.

Finally, the sister of realistic me went down the stairs and called out for realistic me.

"EDD! I need to show you something." She says.

Hey.... Doesn't she sound like.. Ell? So wait.. Me and Ell were siblings the whOLE TIME?! Oh my god... Incest?

"Edd? Heyyy.." She shakes him. When she couldn't hear breaths, she gets alarmed. I get alarmed too. She calls her mom and starts yelling.

Suddenly, the flashback ends. I get very worried and nervous to go to the next one. When I walk slowly into the last one the appears in front of me.

A church. I could already tell this is bad.

Everyone is now outside and crying. There is a grave that has my name carved on it. My heart is beating heavily. I see Matt and Tom with bags of dust.

I cover my face, thinking "What have we done with our lives over there?". Slowly crying, I see the realistic Tom, Matt and Tord. They keep sniffling.

The flashback ends. The room is flashing a very bright white light. It should've meant that he would go back to reality now. His body still remains as his body, his OWN body. The wings on his back spreads.

Reality comes back, except everything is frozen. The food is not actually frozen, but they're not moving. Tord, Matt and the Wrongsworld guys are not moving. Edd cannot see Tom anywhere, but he probably went out of the fridge.

The dinosaur, however, is not frozen. He's still moving. 'Cancer' roars at Edd and swings his tail, but luckily, Edd dodged it and flew behind the dinosaur.

Understanding what to do, Edd tries his best. He tries his best to not make his character die.

He will stay alive.

OH HEY CHEESY ENDING

--------------------------------------

So it's been awhile. BUT THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE AND kinda short. sorry.

--------------------------------------

ooh for the next chapter, i already wrote the script, so it's gonna be interesting

--------------------------------------

it might be awhile since I have this other fanfic that i want to share and finish for my school friends (and might share it with you guys if you want. all i need to to is copy and paste and DONE)

--------------------------------------

"Stay Alive...." -Hamilton Cast

--------------------------------------