Escaping the Hell

Isabella's POV

" Bella, don't forget me. Contact me if it possible after arriving." Aurora said crying. I was also crying hard. I can't live without my sister. But for her mother I have to leave my house, my country. I have no other option to choose.

Well, Aurora is my stepsister but she is more than my sister, she is my friend , she is my sister my everything. She is 10. She is a beautiful human God has made.

My mom died when I was only 8. Then my dad remarried with Abigail, Aurora's mom. I don't know how come Aurora is not like her mom. Maybe she stays with me most of the time that's why.

She always keeps her mom away from me so that she can't punish me for her false accusations. I am so tired to take the punishments. Are you thinking that I am leaving Aurora for this punishments!!! No, not at all, I can bear them all for her.

I am leaving cause this lady has fixed my wedding with an ugly old associate. He offered a huge amount of money to get me. I can't be a deal. I have had it enough. So, decided to leave this hell. As soon as possible.

I finished packing my stuffs and I was crying like Aurora. We never said anything but silently crying, how am I going to live without her.

My dad never looked at me, he is more like a stranger to me. I have never seen him smiling at me. I just wanted him to stand by me. But he never did. He is more like busy with his business.

My dad wasn't like this before. He used to love me when my mom was alive. He used to call me his princess. Now I feel like I am a thing or an object.

My mom took our happiness and peace away with her. Because, after her death I never felt anything that can make me happy or glad.

My dad has got bad influences, he betrayed with most of his well-wishers and tries to hurt them. He has become a Betrayer. No one trust him now. He is like more a rejected person.

These all started the time this lady came into our life. She made our life hell. She used to torture me, when Aurora born I thought she has her own daughter now she will change. But she became more ferocious day by day. I can't take her tortures anymore. She is playing with my life now.

" Come here Fairy Queen" I called my sister, she ran into my chest and threw her hands around me hugging me tightly and started to crying hard.

" Please, take care of yourself, Bella, for me. Will you?" She asked in a drench voice. Then I hugged her back and kissed her head. I wept her tears and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

" Your wish is always granted, my life. Don't cry. I will come back soon. Just let them realize it's not a right decision at all." I kissed her cheek and patted her cheeks.

" Yes, I know. " she smiled with wet eyes.

" Don't skip your meals and sleep. Study attentively and from now onwards you have to do your homework by yourself alone. " I hold her hands, she was about to cry again.

" And don't cry. I will have nightmares if you say goodbye to me with this face." I said and that make her smile a little.

" Bella, Please, promise me you will comeback for me." She was pleading.

" No,no,no, don't plead like this, Barbie doll. I will definitely come back for you. I promise. " I smiled at her. She hugged me again. We stayed for a moment like that.

" OK, now start for Greece. They will be back in an hour. " Aurora informed me. I smiled and ruffled her hairs. She giggled. I don't know how many days now I won't be able to hear this giggles.

" Take care. Bye." I last time hugged my sister and kissed her cheeks, then came out of my house. I turned to see my house for a last time. I sighed and started for a new life.

Come on, Isabella Stratton you can do it. I said to myself.