Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Author P.O.V*

"Harry, you alright in there?" Niall asked looking at the bathroom door with a bit of worry in his eyes as he sat up while putting his phone down."Harry?"

Harry looked at himself in the mirror trying to boost his confidence up since he was doing something new. Well you see Harry was innocent not like the court innocent. I mean mind and body innocent. He didn't have a bad bone in his body. He was as Niall would say it "A very good boy". But Harry feels like he's lacking in bed, so he decided to spice things up a bit. So now he stood in the bathroom with fake kitten ears on his head and with some black lace panties along with black lace knee stockings. Harry really did feel like he was going to faint because he really wanted this to work out with his daddy.

Harry never really did called Niall by his name. He always called him daddy but Niall had no problem with it. He actually thought it was cute. Harry ran his fingers through his hair as he rolled his shoulders. He took in a deep breath before going over to the bathroom door and opened it to see that Niall was about to get off the bed. Niall head snapped up and a gasp left his mouth as he saw Harry standing in the doorway of the bathroom. Harry bit his bottom lip looking down at his feet really hoping that his plan had worked or else he was going to cry.

"Oh me fucking god." Niall said his eyes growing wide as he got off the bed. He never expected Harry to ever do something like this.

"I knew this was a stupid idea." Harry said as he felt the tears coming. Niall quickly went over to Harry and wrapped his arms around his waist."I had a cute little packet I wanted you to read so you can know what I want but now it's just going to waste."

"Babe, you got it all wrong. I love this a lot. I'm just really shocked that you would do something like this because you're so innocent." Niall said as he cupped Harry's cheek whose frown quickly turned into a grin.

"Oh thank god. Okay, I'm going to need you to read this so we can begin because this is not a one time thing." Harry said going over to the nightstand, grabbing a thick packet, and shoving it into Niall's chest."Get to reading daddy because I wanna start now."

Harry got on the bed reaching under his Spongebob pillow and pulled out a black tie and furry red cuffs with a smile. Niall eyes grew wide as he looked through the packet. His jaw to the floor as he turned through the pages. He could feel his dick start to grow at the thought of doing these things to Harry, who was trying to make his tongue touch his nose. A lot of this stuff had to do with bdsm and very pleasurable positions, which made Niall gulp. Some of it was pictures as well. Niall sat the packet on the nightstand before getting on the bed.

"I love you, daddy." Harry said as he straddled Niall's waist with a smile on his face. Before Niall had the chance to say it back, Harry kissed him."I want you to do me like those people in the packet."

"Are you completely sure?" Niall asked as he cupped Harry's cheeks, who nodded with a bright smile on his face.

Harry slowly started to rock his hips making Niall moan and throwing his head back giving Harry the access to kiss his neck. Harry let out a yelp as Niall turned them over so he was on top lust clouding his eyes. He closed his eyes as Niall started to kiss his neck. His fingers trailing to the lace panties. Harry let out a gasp as Niall's fingers went inside his panties and he grabbed his cock. He bit his bottom lip as his fingers ran through Niall's hair, who was kissing his inner thighs now. Niall smirked hearing Harry's whimpers and moans. He removed the lace with his teeth then tossing it to the floor.

"Daddy please." Harry said as he was about to sit up but Niall pushed him back down looking up at him and Harry whimpered at the look Niall gave him."Sorry daddy."

"Your going to be." Niall said his voice deep and hard. Harry let out a very pleasurable cry as Niall's mouth came into contact with his pink hole.

"Daddy." Harry breathed out arching his back off of the bed tugging Niall's hair, who groaned in pleasure as his tongue thrusted in and out of Harry's hole.

Niall put Harry's legs on his shoulders making his tongue go deeper making Harry scream out in pleasure with his whole body shaking. Right before Harry could cum, Niall pulled his tongue out of Harry's hole, who almost cried at the lost of Niall's tongue. He turned Harry onto his stomach and pulled his arms behind his back grabbing the cuffs. Harry had completely forgot about those as he looked back at Niall. A yelp leaving his mouth as Niall's hand came into contact with his bum. Niall smirked seeing his handprint on Harry's bum, who rocked his hips into the bed trying to find some type of friction.

"Don't even think about it." Niall said smacking Harry's bum again, which made him moan and stop his hips from moving against the bed.

"Yes daddy." Harry said closing his eyes once Niall entered him. A loud moan leaving Niall's mouth as he planted his hands on both sides of Harry's head.

"You're doing so good for daddy." Niall said in Harry's ear watching Harry's hair fall over his eyes as he panted at his strong thrusts."Your me good boy."

"I'm your slut daddy." Harry breathed feeling his climax coming and it didn't take long before he came on the sheets. A scream leaving his lips with his body shaking with his climax.

"Daddy's Slut." Niall said as he came into Harry's hole, who moaned at the feeling of being full by his daddy.
»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Well that was really steamy. I didn't know where that came from. My fingers just had a mind of their own while typing this. I think this is like the best smut scene I had ever written and I feel proud as hell right now. Anyways this story will be very hardcore smut so just be prepared that's all I'm saying. Have a nice night or afternoon.

Bye my Radioactive.♧