Chapter 2

~Sirius~

~Sirius~

"My fellow Marauders! I command your bloody arses to rise!" Yelled the obnoxiously loud voice of James Potter.

"And I command you to shut the bloody hell up," I muttered, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Some people are trying to sleep here."

"Nonsense dear brother! My Lilyflower will rise in a few hours so we must get a move on!"

A loud thump sounded from across the room, followed by muffled groans. Lifting my head slightly from my pillow, I found Peter to be laying on his stomach on the floor. James standing over him sheepishly.

"Sorry, Wormtail."

Peter went to protest, but all of his words were muffled into the ground.

"If you don't shut the bloody hell up I'll stuff a sock down your throat."

"Wow okay, Moony." James feigned a look of hurt. "Feeling grumpy, aren't we?"

Remus rolled his eyes before covering his face with a pillow. (Though to be fair, the full moon was only a couple nights ago.) Peter was now snoring peacefully on the floor, and I was unfortunately starting to wake up.

"So what exactly did you wake us up for?" I questioned James.

"Oh! I'm glad you asked!" James grinned. "I have planned out the perfect prank!"

At the mention of a prank we all immediately sat up. Well, some less willingly.

"Prank?! What kind of prank?!" I asked excitedly.

"A prank for our flowers. The love of our lives. The one true beauty of the world. The three gorgeous—"

"Got it. It's a prank for the girls." Peter cut him off. "Does that mean I can sleep?"

"No dear Wormy! You're in charge of making sure we can safely get up to their dorm!" James pointed at him dramatically as he spoke, and then turned to Remus and I with the same exaggerated look. "And you two will be in charge of your own flowers!"

"English please, James," Remus sighed, still trying to wake up. "Can you just tell us your plan?"

"Good question! Firstly, Moony's going to use Orchideous to conjure up some flowers! Then, Wormy's going to levitate us up to their dorm rooms." James paced back and forth as he explained, looking at each person as he went over his master plan. "Sirius will then sneak in and take the blame if someone happens to be up—"

"Wait a minute—"

"And then we will cover each of their beds with their respective flowers." James finished proudly, a wide grin on his face.

I raised my hand slowly. "Um, I have a question."

"Yes, Paddyfooty?"

"First of all, call me that again and I'll tell Lily about last summer." James shook his head frantically, eyes wide. "But, Claire doesn't have a certain flower, so what were you planning?"