Chapter 18

•Edited•

~Claire~

I woke up with a groan as I stretched my arms behind my head.

Looking around at my surroundings, I realized I was in the Hospital Wing.

Memories of last night flooded my mind as I looked at four beds across from me.

Each containing a sleeping young man.

The first held Peter, who had a bandaged hand.
The second held James, who seemed to have a broken leg.
The third held Remus, who had fresh scratches all over, and he had a gash on his face.

The last held Sirius Black, who had a gash on his face and arm, and appeared to have a broken arm.

Pushing myself up, I walked over to his bed, collapsing into the chair right next to him.

His wavy black hair was stuck to his face, his chest rising up and down, giving him a peaceful look.

I wanted to wrap my small arms around him and join my lips with his, but I knew I couldn't.

He's a player, a heartbreaker, and a cheater.

And besides, he doesn't like me.

I pushed his positive qualities to the back of my mind, and brought forward the negatives.

He used me.

He made me think I was special when he really didn't believe any of the things he said.

And.

He almost killed me.

If he really is Snuffles, than he knows that we meet every time it rains.
And he knew that it was the full moon.

He also apparently knew Remus was a werewolf.

He risked my life!

I could've been killed!

I was brought out of my thoughts by a groan.

Looking up from my lap I came face to face with Sirius.

"Claire?" He questioned as he realized I was sitting next to him in the Hospital Wing.

I could tell he was remembering last nights events as he looked around the room.

"Are you ok Claire?" Sirius asked as he looked back at me.

I glared at him in response.

"Please talk to me," Sirius begged.

I sighed as I looked into those grey eyes I've come fond of.

Stay strong Claire.

You hate him, remember?

"Are you really Snuffles?" I questioned, my voice coming out a little raspy because of my lack of words.
"Yeah, though I can't say I really liked the name," Sirius stated with a small smile.

I could tell he was trying to make me forget all the thing he's done to me.

And it sure as heck wasn't working.

"You could've killed me," I spoke through gritted teeth.
"What? Claire I-" I didn't listen to anything else he said though, as it all clicked.

Every Black I've ever met.

Bellatrix.

Narcissa.

Walburga.

Even Regulus.