Chapter 13

•Edited•

~Claire~

It was Halloween. Meaning Sirius and I have been dating for two months tomorrow.

I was currently at the famous Halloween feast with Lily and Camellia, eating pumpkin pie.

I would usually enjoy the sweet taste of pumpkin on my tongue, and the odd but joyful music playing, or more importantly, having fun with my two best friends.
But instead, I was stealing quick glances at the Marauders every five seconds, wondering where my boyfriend could possibly be.

After a few minutes I gave up on waiting and excused myself from the girls. Walking over to the guys.

"Have you guys seen Sirius?" I asked, taking a seat opposite James.
"No. He said he was going to find you?" James stated.

Deciding to take matters into my own hands, I let out a long, dramatic sigh and begin my journey, by leaving the Great Hall.

This is great progress.

It only took me a right, then a left, then a right and a staircase, before another left until I found him.

But not quite in the way I would've liked to see him.

He had a girl pushed up against the wall, his lips on hers.

Looking at the girl closer I could identify her as Donna Stull.

Letting out a rather pitiful squeak, I turned on my heel. Running towards the nearest exit of the huge castle.

This day has been fabulous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sirius~

I was walking towards the Great Hall with the guys, who were all in deep conversation.

"I'm telling you Moony, if you can get Camellia, and Padfoot can get Claire. Then I can get Lily!" James exclaimed.
"Yeah! You can do it Prongs!" Peter squeaked.

Remus just shook his head at them.

"Speaking of the beauty, imma go find Claire," I announced, turning and walking in a different direction that led to the library rather than the Great Hall.
"How hard is it to say 'I'm going to'?! 'Imma' is not a word!" Remus called after me.

I chuckled to myself as I walked down the long corridor towards the library, where Claire said we would meet.

Turning another corridor, I spotted Claire leaning against the wall with her eyes closed.

Sneaking up on her, I wrapped my arm around her waist saying,
"Well hello love."

"Hey Sirius," Claire responded with a smile.

Not a very familiar smile if you ask me.

Maybe she was really happy or something?

Shaking it off I smiled back at her.

Pressing my lips to hers, we slowly found ourselves against the wall.
Only to be cut off by a squeak, that I must say was very adorable.