Completed And Sequel

IT'S OVER!!! NOT REALLY!! THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!

I'm so excited! And it's still Christmas Eve! I've posted, like, the last five chapters today! Now I can't say Merry Christmas!

But anyway! There will be a sequel!

For those of you who haven't seen, some information!

The sequel is called Dancing In The Storm. It will be about Claire and Sirius, but it will also be about Scarlett.
It will take place around Prisoner of Azkaban, which will be Scarlett's fifth year.

Only to be fair, I did tell one reader a hint for the sequel. So I'll tell all of you.
Scarlett is the same age as the Weasley twins.

Yes that means she will have a relationship with them. Yes her relationship will be a lot more intimate with one of them. Not saying who.

For those of you who read my Information For The Nerds book, there will not be one for Dancing In The Rain until Dancing In The Storm is completed, due to spoilers.

I'm also going to be doing a Quotes chapter-ish thing. If you'd like to look at that.

The sequel will come out on the first of January. So you have to wait till next year!

Sorry, bad joke.

But in that time, I will be editing this story.

As for schedule, I did have a schedule for this story.
Every Tuesday and Friday, sometimes Saturdays.
But for the past few days, I've just been updating as much as possible, and I think I prefer that.

There is also the part that I'm on Christmas break, and I don't have school work that's keeping me from updating.

But we'll see!

But for now, happy holidays! I love you all! Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~