Chapter 29

•Edited•

~Claire~

We were all on the Hogwarts Express. We being Lily, Camellia, James, Remus, Peter, Sirius, and I.

Peter had came back just two days ago, saying his mum had only had a bad fever, and that she was fine now.

Lily was staying with her parents for the first part of the holidays. Then she'd come down to the Potters house for Christmas, and would stay till we went back to Hogwarts.
The same would be going for Camellia, Remus, and Peter.
I however, would be staying at the Potters for the whole holiday.

I had sent a letter to my mum about her meeting Sirius and I for lunch. She of course responded immediately, saying she would love too meet him.

Currently, we all sat in the Marauders compartment on the train and just talked.

When we weren't talking, Camellia, Remus and Lily all read books.
James just played with Lily's hair.
Peter ate Chocolate Frogs.
And Sirius and I just talked to each other.
We whispered of course, as any time we didn't one of the three people with their noses in books would start yelling at us.

The train ride went fairly quick, and soon I was walking up to Mr. and Mrs. Potter with James and Sirius after saying goodbye to everyone else.

Mrs. Potter beamed when she saw Sirius and I holding hands when we approached them, and Mr. Potter grinned.

"Oh my! You're just as beautiful as Sirius described you!" Mrs. Potter exclaimed, giving me a motherly hug.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as she did this. But not wanting to be rude, I hugged her back.

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs. Potter," I smiled.
"Oh please! Call me Euphemia," She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her before turning to Mr. Potter.

"Call me Fleamont," He spoke, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I grabbed his hand, ready to shake it. But instead of shaking my hand, he pulled me into a hug. Laughing as he did so.

"I'm so glad you and Sirius are together. You two seem perfect together," Fleamont chuckled.

I blushed a dark red as he and Euphemia started talking all about Sirius and I.

"It's nice to see you too," James said, clearing his throat.

Euphemia and Fleamont laughed before pulling James into a hug.

"I hear you've got yourself a girlfriend too, James," Fleamont said, ruffling James's hair.

James blushed before nodding.

"She'll be here with everyone else for Christmas," He stated.
"I'm so excited to see everyone! Didn't Remus get a girlfriend too?" Euphemia asked.

James nodded to confirm her question.

"What's her name again? It starts with a 'C' right?" Fleamont questioned.
"Her name's Camellia," I told him.
"You know her?" Euphemia asked.
"She's one of my best friends. James's girlfriend being the other," I said.
"So you're all good friends?" Fleamont questioned.

James, Sirius and I just grinned in response.

After talking for a little bit, we all apparated to the Potters house. Me with Sirius since I didn't know where it was.

I opened my eyes after I knew my feet were not going to give out on me, and looked around.

I gasped as my eyes landed on the beautiful, but huge, mansion in front of me.
The only thing keeping me from the mansion was the gate in front of me. The words 'Potter Manor'  going across the gate.