Chapter 20

•Edited•

This chapter starts where it left off last chapter, but Sirius's perspective.

~Sirius~

I smiled down at Claire's sleeping figure.

She's so beautiful. And now I can finally call her mine again.

I realized it was probably past midnight – meaning it's past curfew – and decided I'd take Claire down to the Common Room before we got caught.

I gently pushed her small body away from me so that I could get up. Once I was up, I put one arm under her legs, and used the other to support her back.

She was surprisingly light. So carrying her down the many stairs was a piece of cake.

Towards the middle of the many stairs though, she started to stir.

Soon after she started stirring she fluttered her eyes open, revealing her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

She took a second to take in her surrounding before she looked back at me.

"How on earth have you been carrying me down these stairs?" Claire asked in a whisper.
"You're as light as a feather," I stated just as quietly.

I continued to carry her down the stairs, and all the way to the Common Room.

By the time we had gotten there, she was struggling to stay awake.

My heart skipped a beat every time she snuggled closer to me.

"Hey Claire, where are you sleeping?" I questioned as we entered the empty Common Room.

"With you," She answered sleepily.

I nodded a little and carried her up to the 6th year boys dormitories.

I only had to kick the door open as it was cracked, and entered the snore filled room.

Walking over to the only empty bed, I set Claire down first, and then joined her. Pulling the blanket over us.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her closer to me. She responded with an adorable snore that was almost inaudible.

She buried her face in my chest, falling asleep almost immediately.

I admired her as she slept.

I've never really explained what she looks like.

She's pretty short for a 16 year old girl, and she's got long dark brown hair that goes to her waist.

Face wise, she's got chocolate brown eyes that are a little lighter than her hair color, a small nose, and pink, plump lips that make me want to kiss her.

She's the cutest human being I've ever seen.

Closing my eyes as I thought about how lucky I am to have Claire in my life. I slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Moony! Wormtail! Look, Padfoot and Claire, sitting in a tree,
k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first co-"

"Prongs shut your mouth!" I exclaimed as I rolled over in my bed, only to be greeted by an angel.

Also known as Clairesse Bennet.

Though she wasn't the everyday angel. This angel had hair sticking in every which way, and her lips were parted as she mumbled incoherent words in her sleep.

Memories of last night flooded my brain as I watched her sleep peacefully.

"I'm assuming last night went well?" James asked as he watched us lay in bed.
"Yeah. Thanks for doing that James," I thanked. As last night really was James's doing.
"Your welcome, but I wanna see Claire's face when she wakes up. So can you wake her?" James asked.

I shrugged as I looked over at Claire.

I reached my hand out, and shook her gently.

She swatted my hand away and turned over.

"I told you Cam, I don't wanna hear about how good of a kisser Remus is," Claire mumbled in her sleep as she turned over.

We all looked over at a red faced Remus.

"Well why don't you try again?" Remus said, trying to take the attention off of him.

I shook her again, and she swatted my hand again.

"Lily you can stop complaining, we all know you love James," Claire mumbled.

This time we all looked over at a red faced James.

I shook her again, and this time her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, good morning," Claire said, smiling over at us all.

She grabbed her wand from the nightstand – where I had placed it last night – and with a flick of her wand, her hair was straight with a few waves.

She looked at the two red faced boys and grinned.

"I said something in my sleep didn't I?" Claire asked, earning two nods.
"Does Camellia really talk about me?" Remus asked.

Claire froze and looked at him with a scared face.

"All. The. Time."

~No One~

Just at that very moment, Camellia came running into the dorm.

"Have you guys seen Claire?!" Camellia asked as she walked in.

After not getting an immediate response from Sirius, she looked around, spotting Claire and her red faced werewolf boyfriend.

"Ooh, Remus is blushing! What did I miss?" Camellia questioned, clapping her hands together as she looked at him.

"Oh, only Claire mumbling for you to stop talking about how good of a kisser Remus is in her sleep," Peter squeaked in response, making Remus blush harder and Camellia to blush even harder than him.

Camellia quickly recovered though and said boldly,
"I'm sorry but it's true. Have you guys ever kissed Remus. I'm sure you have Sirius. Wolfstar is one of my favorite ships."

Sirius and Remus both started fake gagging, and Claire quickly spoke,
"I'd rather not hear about my boyfriend's secret gay life. As much as I think that'd be adorable."

The whole room froze.

Sirius froze because his girlfriend now thinks he's gay for his best mate.
But everyone else froze because Clairesse Bennet just said that Sirius Black was her boyfriend.

Claire patted Sirius's head like a dog and said,
"I was joking, I know you're not gay."

Everyone else stayed frozen though.

"Oh. Right. Well. Sirius and I are dating.......again!" Claire spoke happily.

Sirius grinned at his girlfriend, and all of the guys watched him with there mouths agape.

"C'mon guys, Claire loves me, isn't that right Honey Bunches?!" Sirius asked his girlfriend, who grinned at him while everyone else watched in disgust.
"Of course Snicker Doodle!" Claire responded.

James, Remus, Peter and Camellia all watched with a disgusted face as their two friends fought over who could be more lovesick.

"Sweet Pea."
"Tator Tot."
"Marshmallow."
"Cuddle Bear."
"Cuddle Bunny."
"Handsome."
"Beautiful."
"Cuteness."
"Cutie Pie."
"PLEASE STOP!" James yelled, making them both shut up.

Claire and Sirius both stopped, but after awhile they looked at each other. About to say a nickname that they thought the other would fawn over.

But they didn't know they were thinking the same thing until they said it.
And everyone fawned over the two of them instead.

"My Other Half."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~