Chapter 47

•Edited•

~Claire~

"I don't wanna!" I cried as Sirius pulled the covers away from me.
"Babe, you're not five!" Sirius laughed, throwing the clothes I had put out last night at me.
"I'm eighteen!" I whined.
"Yes I know, but you're acting like a five year old," Sirius chuckled.

I glared at him. Not bothering to move, I dressed in the bed. Sirius grinning at me as I did so.

"I don't like you," I grumbled as I reluctantly moved to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"Claire this is really important. We have to meet the rest of the Order," Sirius spoke, following me to the bathroom and brushing his own teeth in the sink beside mine.
"Yeah yeah, whatever," I sighed, brushing through the knots in my hair.

Sirius laughed, pulling his razor and shaving cream out of the cabinet.

"What?! No! You can not!" I exclaimed, taking the razor from his hand and chucking it back in the cabinet.
"Claire!" Sirius scolded as the razor broke into three pieces.
"No! You can't shave!" I cried.

Sirius grinned as I frantically removed anything related to shaving from him.

I pushed his aftershave out of his reach, his shaving cream lost in our closet after I had thrown it.

"Claire, calm down! I won't shave!" Sirius laughed, grabbing my hands.
"Good, cause I think you'd look good with a beard," I spoke, patting his slightly stubbly cheeks.
"Then I won't shave," Sirius said, hopping onto the counter and adjusting himself to be more comfortable.
"What are you doing?" I questioned.
"I'm going to sit here and watch you do your makeup," Sirius explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is it we're meeting?" Lily questioned.
"My sisters house," Camellia replied.
"Molly isn't apart of the Order though, is she?" Peter asked.
"No, she and her husband said they just want to be with their kids. Percy's just seven months old. Charlie's already four, and Bill's six. Plus she's pregnant," Camellia sighed, a smile on her lips at the thought of her nephews.
"So why their house if they're not apart of the Order?" James asks.
"They said they wanted to help, so they offered their house for meetings," Camellia shrugged.

We all apparated to the Burrow, finding that it was not as bright as usual.

All the lights were out, it looked like an abandoned house from the outside. Though as we were welcomed by a once again pregnant Molly, who pushed us inside, we noticed it was the same as usual inside. Warm and welcoming.

Though the twenty people inside were not as welcoming.

A few faces I recognized; Fabian, Gideon, Marlene, Dorcas, Emmeline. There were also very noticeable faces; Hagrid and Dumbledore.

Arthur came over and greeted us all, and Dumbledore stood upon our entrance.

"Everyone, please welcome the newest members of the Order of the Phoenix," Dumbledore announced.

There were murmurs of welcome, mainly from the twins who stood and clapped.

"That's our sister!" Fabian exclaimed, pointing at Camellia.
"That's our Clairesse!" Gideon spoke, pointing at me.
"My Clairesse actually," Sirius piped, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side.
"Ah, and that's our Clairesse's fiancé," Fabian said.
"You told them?!" I questioned, looking over at Camellia.
"I couldn't help it! I was just so excited!" Camellia replied, sending me a sheepish smile.

Sirius laughs as I become flustered by all of the women cooing at me.

Dumbledore clears his throat and we all look over at him.