I Got Tagged Again!

I was tagged by anonymouswriter404 ! Wonderful writer! Go check out their stories!

However, I have been tagged with these questions before.
My answers have changed for at least half of them though, and I'll tag different people. Moving on to said questions though!

1) Do I Have A Crush?
Why yes I do. My heart belongs to Sirius Black. My one true love.
Other than that, no.

2) What's My Middle Name?
Last time I had this question, I said my mom would kill me.

She probably will.

But I also said that their was a character who was named after my middle name, and was based off of me.
My middle name is Claire. Yes. Our beloved Clairesse Bennet, was named after me.
Although, she wasn't exactly based off of me as much as I planned her to be.
Claire is short, I am not.
Claire is a dog person, I am a cat person.
Claire had an up and down relationship with her father, I love mine dearly.

But moving on.

3) What's My Height?
I said five foot five last time. So probably five foot seven-ish.
(Again with Claire and I. Claire is probably four foot eight.)

4) What's My Eye Color?
I hope still brown.

5) The Last Time I Cried?
I cry a lot, but I think when I was writing the last chapter of Dancing In The Rain?

6) My Biggest Fear?
Literally any animal that doesn't have fur. (And spiders. They're terrifying.)

7) Last Song I Heard?
Why by Sabrina Carpenter

8) Last Person I Texted?
My cousin. She had just been sorted into Hufflepuff and I told her I was a Hufflepuff too. 💛

9) Favorite App?
This is still a question? Wattpad....duh.

10) Tag 20 People.
I still don't have twenty friends, so I'm just going to tag people who support my stories. Or people who follow me. And then my one actual friend who uses Wattpad, who knows who they are.

OpenBook011
ArabellaWinterBlack
waterdragonayda
finnvvolfhard
jbittersweetfantasy
brianne964
Dawn272727
BookLovingGeek
sunkissed_rain
AngelAudreyCia
cabronaaa
i_am_lonely__
LittleMissLibby
TrueAlpha235
Dootskie
ayyeitzrj
aeliziadubois
TheEllaGray

Special two people who I have tagged,

hufflepuffisda is the only person I have ever seen vote on every chapter of all of my stories. I was getting notifications that they were voting on my James Sirius story, and then not even an hour after they finished that, they were voting on My Albus Severus story. And then they started my Sirius Black story! So thank you hufflepuffisda !

The other special person,

StoryxOfMyLife was the first person to read and vote on the first three parts of my new story, Dancing In The Storm. Thank you StoryxOfMyLife !

That is twenty people. If you don't want to do the tag, that's fine.

Update on the story though! Dancing In The Rain is still under editing! The Quotes chapter will come out as soon as I've finished editing.
Dancing In The Storm started on the first, as said, and does not have an official schedule. But you can look out for that!

Thank you all and have a very nice day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~