Chapter 8

•Edited•

~Claire~

I can't believe I let Sirius Black carry me to his bed and then agree to go on a date with him! I thought as I curled my hair for the date I had agreed to go on.

I was wearing black shorts and a black and white striped t-shirt.

I mean, I was really tired.....and his chest was really warm.

What?!

His chest feels like it's radiating heat off his body and through his robes!

Enough about Black's chest.

I'm wearing a casual outfit, as we're just going to Hogsmeade.

I threw on a pair of black sandals after curling my hair, walked pass my black purse, and out the door.

Neither of the girls were there. So Lily and Camellia don't know I'm going on a date with Black.

Well, I mean. Technically I'm only going on a date so that he doesn't tell the whole school I slept in his bed and told him he had a warm chest while snuggled up into him.
Can you really blame me though? Cause as I've said, he has a warm chest.

I walked out of the castle and made my way down to the carriages, where Black told me he'd be waiting.
But as I made my way down, I saw another black haired Black who was making his way towards me.

"Oh, Regulus! I forgot to tell you that I just realized I already made plans for today and won't be able to come," I stated.

"It's fine. I was coming to tell you I had to go to the library with Narcissa."

I nodded and waved goodbye before running off to the carriage where Black was.

"Hey Black!" I greeted as I came up behind him.

He jumped slightly before turning around and holding his hand out to help me into the carriage.

"Hey Bennet!" Sirius quipped.

I took his hand to allow him to help me up. But when our hands touched, sparks went through me.
It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was definitely odd.

I ignored it and sat down across from him.

I was trying not to enjoy this. But ever since yesterday, I can't bring myself to hate Black.
There's still some anger towards him! But not hatred.

"So where do you want to go first when we get there?" Sirius asked.

I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"

"I'm taking you shopping, so where do you wanna go?" Sirius laughed.
"Black if I knew we were shopping I would've brought my purse! I thought you were taking me to The Three Broomsticks," I replied.

"We can do that later, but I'm taking you shopping, and I'm paying."

Sirius Black paying to take a girl shopping!

What is happening right now?

Wait.

I've got an idea!

I'll choose to go to a jewelry shop, and pick out the most expensive thing I can find. Then I'll see if he actually buys it.

The carriage came to a stop, and Black helped me put.
I pointed out the jewelry shop, and we went there.

I looked around for awhile, while Black pointed out a few that he said I may like. While I loved them and they were absolutely gorgeous, I shrugged and continued searching.

The ones he pointed out were fairly priced, one was really expensive, but I had a feeling there was one that would be better.

Eventually, my eyes landed on a necklace hanging around a mannequins neck.

It was gorgeous. Covered in diamonds with a gold chain, lay a dog paw.

Yes I know. A dog paw.

But I had a soft spot for dogs.
They're my favorite animal.

They're soft, and cute, and great company.
I feel like if you were stressed, you could just talk to a dog.
Of course they wouldn't reply, but they're great listeners.

I pointed to the necklace priced at 50 galleons, as diamonds were expensive jewels, and Black smiled at it.

Odd.

Nonetheless, Black gave the lady that worked at the register 50 galleons. Them he put it on as I held my hair back.

I smiled at him and said my thanks.

~Sirius~

I knew that she was looking for the most expensive one.
It's just something that she would do.

But I didn't mind.
No.
I would buy her whatever made her happy, because when she was happy, I was happy.

I was kind of shocked though when she pointed at the dog paw necklace.

It was gorgeous, but it wasn't the most expensive necklace there. Though it was probably top five most expensive. But again. I didn't mind.

But the fact that out of all the jewelry there, she picked a dog paw, was just ironic.

Maybe it was just a coincidence. But I mean. My animagus and patronus is a dog. So her picking a dog necklace is just suiting.

We walked to The Three Broomsticks, and ordered two Butterbeers.

We just talked as we sipped on our Butterbeer.

"So, good date so far?" I asked.
"It's not bad," Claire mumbled.
"Would you go on a second date with me?" I questioned.
"You wish Black."
"Yeah a little bit," I quipped. Making her giggle, which made me smile.

The rest of the date passed in a blur. And soon enough, I was with the guys in our dormitory. Last minute packing for our departure tomorrow.

I was the least bit excited for the next three months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~