Chapter 32

•Edited•

~Claire~

"Claire! Wake up!" What sounded like Lily's voice exclaimed.

That's odd, I don't remember Lily being in my dream.

What was is she said?

Wake.....up?

Huh.

I pushed the thought away and buried my face in my warm pillow, which seemed to chuckle.

My pillows chuckling now.

"Claire!" Camellia's voice whined.

Camellia too?

"Ugh, it's no use!" Camellia groaned.
"Wait. I have an idea!" Lily spoke.

I wonder what they're talking about? Surely they're not talking to me.

Right?

"Hey Clairesse," Lily said, making me grunt in annoyance.
"Sirius doesn't have a shirt on," Lily taunted.

My eyes flew open as I immediately sat up.

"Where?!" I questioned, looking around the room.

But instead, I found James, Remus, Peter, Camellia, and Lily looking down at me with grins on their faces.

Turning around in hopes of finding Sirius, my wish was granted. However he did have a shirt on, and he appeared to have been laying next to me.

Wait.

Warm chuckling pillow?

Man! They woke me up from cuddling with Sirius, so that I could see a very much dressed Sirius!

"Why would you wake me up?!" I groaned, laying back down with my head on Sirius's chest.

I closed my eyes and cuddled into his chest.

"Because it's Christmas Eve........and because it's almost 10:30," Lily added.
"Wait. It's Christmas Eve?" I questioned, opening one eye to look at Sirius for confirmation. Who simply nodded.

I reluctantly got up and walked to the bathroom, a few minutes later coming out in dark jeans and a gray sweater. With my black ankle boots, which of course had heels.
Ever since Sirius and I's date when I had to wear the red heels, I realized how much I actually like heels.
Of course I had freshened up in the few minutes too, brushed my teeth and hair, and so on.

Everyone watched me as I waved my wand, my hair falling in loose curls. When my spell was finished I quickly applied light makeup.

That was probably a record.

"So what are we doing?" I questioned, turning back to everyone.
"Well, we," Lily started, pointing to Me, Camellia and herself, "are going to Diagon Alley since we still haven't done any Christmas shopping."
"Have you guys already gone shopping?" I asked, turning to look at the four boys in question.
"We'll be going as soon as you three come back." James stated.

I nodded to show I understood.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said with a smile.

The girls nodded, and we started walking to the door. But we were interrupted by three boys.

"No goodbye?" James, Remus and Sirius asked in unison.

We all walked back to our boyfriend and gave him a peck on the cheek before walking down the stairs to the living room.