Chapter 31

•Edited•

~Claire~

We were already a week into the holidays. Meaning we only had a week left.

Which also meant that it's already been the first half of the holidays.

So that means Remus, Peter, Camellia and Lily should be here soon.

Besides the excitement we were feeling to see our girlfriend/friends, the morning started normally.

I woke up next to Sirius. Snuck out of bed. Then took a shower.

Normal.

I changed into something warm. Today being a Christmas sweater with black leggings and cream colored fluffy socks.

Normal. Especially the socks. I love fluffy socks.

I put my hair in a messy bun. Brushed my teeth. And then put a little bit of make up on.

Again. Normal.

By the time I was done, it was already 8:30.
So I woke Sirius up. And while he got ready, I helped Euphemia with breakfast.

Fleamont read the Daily Prophet while we cooked. Ranting to Euphemia and I about the Minister of Magic, who was still trying to convince everyone not to worry about Voldemort. Even with the mass amount of Death Eater attacks.

By the time breakfast was ready, Sirius and James had joined us and we ate.

"So when is everyone coming?" Euphemia asked.
"Remus will probably be here first. Then probably Lily and Camellia. Peter will definitely come last," James answered.
"Camellia will come before Lily," I giggled.
"Why do you say that?" James asked confused.
"Because she knows Remus will be here first," I laughed, earning a snort from Fleamont, whilst Sirius and James joined me with the laughter.

Euphemia grinned as she stood up from the table. Grabbing as many empty dishes as possible.

I helped her with the dishes, having light conversation as we went.

"So is Lily good for James?" She asked suddenly.

I froze for a second. But not wanting to worry her, I quickly nodded.

The truth was, I didn't know what Lily was thinking.

She's almost done with the dare. Whether or not she's going to stay with him or not is unknown.

"Lily's definitely the one for James," I stated, and that was the truth.

Even if she does break up with him, she'll go back to him. I know that for a fact.

Euphemia smiled and continued with the dishes.

When we were done, we sat down in the living room with the boys and talked as we waited for the first person to arrive.

Who we were all betting was Remus.

"So, Camellia. I've never seen her before. Is she nice?" Euphemia asked.
"Definitely," James answered.
"One of the nicest," Sirius said, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"The nicest you'll meet," I supplied.

Before we could continue, a knock at the door sounded.

Euphemia stood up to get the door. While I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill.

The door opened, and a minute later Euphemia was walking back with Remus.

"Remus Lupin, 12:16," I said as I wrote it down on paper.
"What did I do?" Remus asked as he sat down next to James.
"You won first place! Here's your prize!" I exclaimed.