Chapter 60/Epilogue

•Edited•

Sirius Black sat against the wall of his cell.

Wind blew through the window.

Bars keeping him from escaping.

He had only been there for two days, and he could safely say he would never wish this imprisonment on someone else.

Sirius's thoughts traveled to his beautiful wife who he would never see again. The thought killed him. He'd never see her messy hair in the morning. Never see her bright smile.

Bloody hell, he wished to be on the receiving end of her hexes just to see her again.

His thoughts moved to his daughter. His baby girl.

He'd never see her grow up. Never see her go off to Hogwarts. He'd never know what house she's in. Never be able to give her first boyfriend a talk about how to treat his daughter.

Scarlett and Claire were his life. Without them, he no longer had a life.

Sirius's thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.
"Sirius Black!"

Sirius pushed himself up, walking over to the sliver of light by the bars that would reveal his face, along with the person who had spoken.

He didn't recognize that man. But right behind him was Albus Dumbledore.

"Sirius Black, we have some information," The man said, clearing his throat slightly.
"Clairesse Bennet has requested a divorce. She has already gone through with it actually, but we legally have to inform you of the matter. By law, you can not stop this divorce," The man explained.

Sirius opened his mouth to speak, biting his lip to stop himself. He nodded slightly.

Sirius knew he couldn't blame Claire for wanting a divorce. For one, she probably thought he was a murderer. And two, they were never going to see each other again. Sirius wanted Claire to move on.

"Clairesse has asked me to inform you that Scarlett is fine," Albus stated.

Sirius nodded. But the message put him at ease. Knowing that Scarlett was fine. He only hoped Claire was too.

The two men left. Leaving Sirius to his thoughts again.

Little did he know. He would see his girls again. Not now. Not soon.

But in twelve years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~