Prologue

From the very beginning of their time at Hogwarts, Clairesse Bennet, Lily Evans, and Camellia Prewett had been the best of friends

From the very beginning of their time at Hogwarts, Clairesse Bennet, Lily Evans, and Camellia Prewett had been the best of friends. They had quickly bonded over their hatred for the two boys they ran into on the Hogwarts Express. Later found to be named James Potter and Sirius Black, the two boys knocked their luggage to the ground and didn't even apologize. Instead they just stared at the group of girls for what felt like hours, and then ran off without a second glance.

With a fuming Clairesse and Lily, Camellia found a compartment for the three and managed to calm them down. Which included buying each of them a Chocolate Frog off of the trolley...

Later the three were each sorted into Gryffindor, and found out they shared a dormitory. From then on out, they were sisters.

It didn't take long for Peter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin to join the two arrogant boys in forming a group for themselves. From there the three girls developed an even stronger hatred for the well known Marauders.

Well, mainly just Clairesse and Lily.

But on the other side of the Gryffindor Tower, three of the four Marauders had developed a so called love for the girls. That didn't mean anything for the girls though. I mean, who would believe 11 year olds telling you they were in love with you and would like to go on a date?

A date that loosely translated to sitting next to each other at dinner in the Great Hall. How romantic...

But the constant rejection never stopped the boys. Their love for them only grew as the years went on, and they knew eventually hope would be found.

For Sirius Black, his hope resides in the clouds. As the water cycle painfully drags on, the rain begins to fall and with it comes hope.

Only in the rain did Sirius Black and Clairesse Bennet have hope.

Only when they were dancing in the rain.