Chapter 33

•Edited•

~Claire~

"It's Christmas!" The voice of Camellia screamed.
"Yay! Christmas!" Peter squealed.
"Christmas!" Lily yelled.
"Christmas!" James followed.
"Christmas," Remus spoke nonchalantly.

"Oi! Some people are trying to sleep!" I exclaimed, cuddling into what I figured was Sirius but wanted to believe was a pillow.
"Claire! You're killing the Christmas spirit!" Camellia scolded.

Eventually I was laying completely on top of Sirius.

"I don't care! I shall stay here, with my boyfriend!" I said dramatically as I held onto Sirius like my life depended on it as Camellia and Lily tried pulling me off.
"No! Sirius save me!" I screeched as they each grabbed a leg and began dragging me off Sirius.

Sirius laughed and allowed the girls to drag me all the way down the stairs and to the living room where Fleamont and Euphemia were.

"You are the worst boyfriend ever!" I exclaimed as I was placed on the couch.
"You still love me though," Sirius said.

I grumbled in response. Glaring at the wall.

"Claire," Sirius said, poking me in the stomach.

I turned to glare at him as he continued to poke me.

"What?" I mumbled.
"You love me," He stated with a grin.
"Unfortunately," I admitted.
"What? How is that unfortunate?" Sirius asked, looking around the room at everyone for a response.

They all shrugged, holding back laughs as I pulled Sirius onto the couch next to me.

"Imma go to bed now," I announced, crawling into Sirius's lap and leaning into his chest.
"You don't want presents?" Euphemia asked with a laugh.

My eyes flew open at this, and I turned to the Christmas tree. There were double the amount of presents from yesterday.
"Okay. I suppose I can wait till after presents," I said, pretending to think about it when in all reality I was screaming inside.

"James? Do you want to give everyone yours first?" Fleamont asked.

James nodded and began passing everyones out.

James had gotten the guys pranking stuff, and stuffed animals that looked like their animagus form. Remus's being a wolf, which got confused looks from Lily.

The whole exchange was like this. The only big present that was received was when James gave Lily a cat.

Lily had screamed when she saw the cat.

The cat was orange, and even though his face was all squished, he was adorable.

She had named him Crookshanks. For no apparent reason. But it was a cute name.

But when it was my turn, that got some funny reactions.

"Charm your own cheese?" Peter mumbled to himself.

The three other Marauders burst out laughing at this.

"What?" Peter asked confused.

Remus whispered something in his ear, and you could see the realization dawn on him as Remus spoke. Causing Peter to begin to uncontrollably giggle.

The girls loved the bracelets, and Euphemia and Fleamont were ecstatic when they learned what a coffee machine was.

Sirius loved the cologne, and had laughed when he saw the custom cologne.

Wet Dog

James and Remus snorted, and Peter took a minute before laughing.

Once again, Lily stared at them oddly.