Chapter 48

•Edited•

~Claire~

"I'm so glad we live in the middle of the woods," I mumble to Sirius.

We sat alone on the couch in our living room. My head in Sirius's lap as we spoke of anything and everything.

"I know. We don't have to deal with kids constantly ringing our doorbell and demanding candy," Sirius chuckled, playing with my hair.
"It'd get super annoying," I sighed, looking up into Sirius's eyes.

I stared at his grey eyes, which were staring back into my brown ones.

"Hey Siri?" I spoke.
"Yeah?" Sirius replied.
"You know how we were talking about having kids?" I recalled.
"Yeah, what about it?" Sirius asked.
"I want to start trying. Not tonight, but soon. We're getting married tomorrow, so we don't need to worry about that," I stated, watching his eyes to see any change of emotion.
He simply smiled and nodded.
"I agree."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Put it there!"
"No there!"
"But it looks better there!"
"No! There the sun shines right on it!"
"You realize the wedding is in the middle of the night?! When there is no sun!"
"Oh yeah."
"Merlin's beard."

Sirius and I laughed as Camellia and James bickered over where to put the wedding arch.

"Guys I don't care where you put it!" I laughed.
"We just want to get married," Sirius chuckled.
"You know it's bad luck that you two are seeing each other," Lily states as she walks by.
"Don't really care," I shrug, leaning into Sirius's chest.

It was a little after five, and the wedding took place at eleven.

"Whatever Claire, you still need to take a shower and shave," Lily said.
"But I don't want to shave," I grumbled.
"Claire you need to shave," Camellia said.
"Maybe if I never shave again I'll be so hairy I'll look like a dog. Then Sirius and I will both be dogs," I explain innocently. Sirius and James start laughing as Camellia and Lily stare at me oddly.
"Please do not do that," Camellia sighs.

I sigh as well, reluctantly leaving Sirius's arms and walking into the house.

"I really hate shaving," I grumble as I walk up the stairs.

I make it to the bathroom, turning the water on and allowing it to heat up as I remove my clothes.

I sigh once more as I grab a new razor from one of the drawers.

I managed to shave my legs without cutting myself. Which I had no shame in announcing as I had yelled in joy afterwards.

"Yes! I am the best!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up.
"That you are," A voice said from the other side of the glass shower door.
"Merlin's beard Sirius! I didn't hear you come in!" I shriek, my hand over my chest.
"I am pretty quiet," Sirius grinned, sitting on the counter.
"Sure," I laugh, rolling my eyes.

I continued my shower, washing my hair and body as Sirius made slight conversation.
When we weren't talking I was pretending to be oblivious to Sirius watching my every move. His eyes scanning over my body.

Turning the water off, I wrapped myself in a towel.

I stepped out of the shower, but barely took two steps before I was pushed against the wall.

"Sirius!" I laughed as Sirius attempted to kiss me.
"What?" Sirius questioned innocently as he gave up on reaching my lips and proceeded to kiss my neck.
"My hair is dripping and we need to get ready!" I giggled, pushing him off of me and attempting to dry myself. I was interrupted once more as Sirius wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.