Introductions and Timeships?

Chapter Song: House of the Rising Sun- The Animals
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

I was one of the last ones to arrive at the location. When I got there everyone was gathered around talking. It didn't take long until Rip joined us.

"Well, I see you all decided to come. Well then, we can be on our way."

"I ain't footing it anywhere." The guy in the big coat said crossing his arms over his chest.

"A Time Master's sacred charge is to do no harm to the timeline. Can you imagine what a timeship would look like in, say, Victorian England?"

"Holographic indigenous camouflage projection." The old guy said looking astonished.

"Indeed." Rip pushed a button which allowed us to see a giant...thing. "It's called the Waverider. It's been my ship for over a decade. Shall we?"

~🕑~

"How does a vessel this size function without a crew?" The old guy asked as we all began to look around the ship.

"I don't need one." Rip answered simply. "I have Gideon."

"Welcome aboard." A holographic imagine if a woman's face appeared on the monitor. "I am Gideon, an interactive artificial consciousness programmed to operate this vessel's critical systems and aid Captain Hunter in his mission."

"Gideon's been working on helping me locate Vandal Savage."

"I thought you said he's pretty active in the 22nd century." The young guy questioned.

The old guy corrected the younger one who seemed to look up to him. "Perhaps engaging Savage at the height of his powers isn't the best strategy."

"Indeed." Rip agreed with the man. "Unfortunately, Savage has kept his movements hidden throughout history. Not even Gideon can determine where or when we can find him, but I have the next best thing: the man who can." Rip pulled up a picture of an old man with white hair and a beard. "Professor Aldus Boardman. Professor Boardman is the world's leading, well, only expert on Vandal Savage. We're gonna pay him a little visit."

"Course plotted for St. Roch, New Orleans. October 17, 1975."

"I suggest you all strap yourselves in. Temporal navigation isn't something one wants to be standing up for."Everyone went to their seats and strapped their selves in. I sat in the one seater that faced Rip. "Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, bleeding from the eyeballs."

"Wait, what?" I questioned starting to think me coming was a bad idea.

Rip ignored my question and started the ship. "The human body is use to time unfolding linearly."

And with that, we were off.

Hey guys, thank you for reading. Sorry for he short chapter. I will update soon and yeah.

Love ya😘
Bye.