You're My Sister

Chapter Song: Blow Your Mind- Dua Lipa
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

"Mr. Hunter." Ra's al Ghul's dark voice made me cringe.

"Captain," Rip corrected. "as point of fact."

"Right. Well, I do hope your request for an audience is not an attempt to justify your trespass here."

"Most certainly not. But it would be remiss of me if I didn't use this opportunity to reiterate that Sara is very important to me, to all of us."

"And as she is to me. And as you can see, she has chosen to remain here."

"Yes, well, if that is her wish, we will indeed honor it."

"Well, thank you. But your deaths will make that concession irrelevant."

"Well, according to my understanding of League Law, the whole death thing can be avoided, should we prevail at trial."

"Yeah, I don't think these guys are the 'People's Court' type." Jax commented.

Rip ignored him and continued to talk to Ra's al Ghul. "I demand a trial by combat."

Ra's al Ghul quickly looked at Rip. "And how is a man such as you so well-versed on our traditions?"

"Do we have an accord?"

Ra's al Ghul walked away from Rip and looked towards Sara. "May victory be yours." Sara slowly nodded.

"I was under the impression that I would be fighting you." Rip stuttered.

"Then it would seem your understanding of our laws requires some refinement. You see, I may choose any champion I wish, as may you."

"I'll do it." Ray said.

Rip leaned back a little so he could look Ray in the eyes. "You haven't had very much experience in swordsmanship, Mr. Palmer. I nominate.."

"Me." I spoke up quickly, cutting off Rip. Rip gave me a look with wide eyes. "I'll do it."

~🕑~

Sara and I slowly circled each other with our swords at our sides.

"Sara." I said, slowly raising my sword. "Ta-er al-Sahfer. Whatever your name is now. I know you don't want to kill me."

Sara didn't hesitate and attack me with her sword. I blocked it a few times but she was able to cut my chest with her sword.

"Want us irrelevant." Sara said, sounding like a robot. "I serve Ra's al Ghul."

"But you're my friend." Sara went to attack me again and I was able to kick her in the stomach and knock her on her butt. "In fact, you were my best friend."

"I have no friends." Sara went after me again and ended up knocking my sword out my hand.  Her sword went threw my side and I fell to the ground.

I heard Rip yell but it was drowned out as I felt my magic return to my whole body. Sara went flying into the wall and the bracelet released my wrist.

Sara wasted no time getting up and walking to me. "I was wrong, you were never my friend." Ra's al Ghul said something which caused Sara to raise her sword. "You're my sister."

Sara ignored Ra's al Ghul and dropped her sword to her side. I let out a sigh and placed my head on the ground.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks you so much for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.