Chronometric Repositioning

Chapter Song: 100 Letters- Halsey
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

"Despite my wishes to pursue Savage alone, it seems that you're all intent on seeing this thing through to the bitter.."

Sara cut off Rip with a punch to the face. A lot harder than I had done before.

"Sara!"

I shouted as Mick spoke as well. "Oh! Speaking of bitter."

Sara pulled out a knife and placed it on Rip's throat. I went to stop her but Mick grabbed my arms and pulled me back. "You knew." Sara said in a threatening voice that made shivers go down my spine. "You dropped us off five months later because you knew."

"Knew what?" I questioned, now curious.

"You knew that Laurel was going to die, and now you're gonna take me back, and I'm going to save my sister."

"I'm afraid that.."

"You should be afraid." Sara interrupted Rip again.

"I can't allow you.."

"I don't care about the timeline! You're taking me back now!"

"Look, Sara." Ray attempted to calm her down. "I'm sure there's a valid reason why Rip didn't.."

"Stay out of this!" As Sara turned back around to look at Rip, Rip flashed a light in her eyes that made her pass out. It was he same little machine he used when he first recruited all of us. Sara fell forward just as Mick let me go to catch her.

"What the hell, Rip?" Jax questioned our Captain.

Rip ignored Jax's comment and instead went back to commanding people. "Mr. Rory, take Ms. Lance to sleep it off."

Rip went into his office and the rest of us followed. "Not to dismiss what just happened, but we do have to find Savage." Ray said. "Assuming that Kendra and Carter are still on his Time ship. He could.."

"Be anywhere in time and space." Rip finished.

"Well that narrows it down a lot." Jax said sarcastically. All of our head snapped towards him as we heard something hit the ground. The helmet that Rip kept in his office was on the ground. "Sorry." Jax mumbled and bent over to pick it up.

"Wait," I said walking over to Jax and taking the helmet from him. "was this always over here?"

Rip shook his head and pointed to the other side of the room. "No, it lives over.. did you put it there?" Both Jax and I shook our heads no. "Did you?" He asked turning to Ray.

"Dude, it's just a helmet." Jax tried to calm him as Rip ran over to us and grabbed the helmet.

"Chronometric repositioning."

"What?"

"Temporal changes can, on occasion, reverberate through the timeline, physically moving an object from one place to another." Rip looked at the helmet strangely before pulling out a piece of paper. "Gideon?"

"Yes, captain."

"Plot a course for Saint-Lô, France. 1944."

"Why then?" Stein asked.

Rip flipped the paper over and shouted us the note that said 'Saint-Lo France 1944. Kendra."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.