2147

Chapter Song: Crying in the Club-Camila Cabello
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

"150 years in the future and people are still wearing wool? Man, I hate wool." Jax complained to Sara and I, scratching his neck at the itchy costumes we had to wear.

"Be grateful, Mr. Jackson." Rip said, patting Jax on the arm. "Those living outside the Kasnian Conglomerate are dressed in rags."

"Conglomerate?" I questioned.

"Yes, in the year 2080, governments began to give way to corporations."

"More like 2008." Jax commented.

"According to Gideon, in two hours time, our favorite immortal psychopath is scheduled to attend a meeting of the Conglomerate's share holders."

"Oh, sounds exciting." Sara said sarcastically.

"You think Savage takes over the world by trading stocks?" Jax asked, ignoring Sara.

Rip closed the case he was looking in before answering. "What we do know is, in 20 years time, Kasnia is the foothold from which Savage takes over the world, so we hardly want to take him on then, but if we can figure out how his actions here lead to his rise to power, then we won't need to."

"Copy that Captain, but if we're gonna be checking out the future..."

"We should probably invite the nerd twins." I finished.

"You know I can already hear what Stein's gonna say about 2147."

~🕑~

"The future is..."

"Astonishing" "Fascinating."  Jax and I finished for Stein before laughing.

"Well, it was a 50-50 chance which one he'd choose."

"Actually," Stein corrected us. "I was gonna say 'remarkable.'"

"Isn't it." Rip said. "2147 was considered the world's zenith. All of these people have five good years to look forward to."

"Before what?" Snart asked.

"Before a ruthless dictator named Per Degaton comes to power, released the Armageddon Virus, and most of them end up dead."

"Well that's depressing." Sara commented.

We all looked to the side as we noticed three robot things come to a stop. "Is that my suit?" Ray asked. "That's my suit."

Just then, a woman began screaming and a man ran off with her purse. The three robots shot the man down and surrounded him. "You have been identified as violating Ordinance 12." The robots spoke.

"That is how Per Degaton's father Tor maintains order in Kasnia." Rip explained.

"Doesn't look like progress to me." Snart commented back.

"Speaking of progress, we need to get a better lay of the land."

"And I need to get a better look at how they made my suit autonomous." Ray added.

"Well, why don't you take Martian and Jax with you. Ms. Lance, Mr. Snart, Charlotte, and I will work on locating Savage."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.