Impeccable Timing

Chapter Song:
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

I slowly pushed myself up to my feet as I heard someone enter the prison area. My eyes caught sight of Rip, walking with his head down. He walked into his cell, no problem, and allowed them to lock it behind him.

"Rip?" I said in a shaky voice. Rip slightly turned his head towards me but avoided eye contact. "What did they do to you?"

"They showed me the truth. Druce showed me something called the Oculus. They've been controlling us all. Nothing we've done so far has been of our own accord. Well, except for you, Charlotte. They call you 'The Girl Without Time'. They can't control you or your future and because of that, everything bad that has happened to you was them trying to get rid of you. You almost dying was them trying to get rid of you because they couldn't control you. You almost dying was because of me. Because I recruited you. Because I fell in love with you."

"Rip, it's not your fault."

"Yes, it is."

"Rip. You just said that they can't control me. That everything I've done has been free will. Becoming part of this team, becoming friends with all of you, falling in love with you...it was all my choice. And I don't regret any of it."

"But you will soon." Druce said, making an entrance. "Your friends have time-jumped away. We've lost them. And I've lost any reason to keep you alive."

"Hold on, let's just talk about this a moment." Ray tried to stop him.

"Kill them all." Druce commanded one of his officers. He looked at us all one by one until he stopped at me. "Starting with her."

"Yes sir."

"No!" Rip shouted over the guard.

"But we've calculated when the Waverrider is heading."

"Past or future?" Druce questioned.

"The present."

As he said that, the side of the building was blow up by the Waverrider and Snart entered. "Somebody order up a rescue?"

"Mr. Snart, your timing is impeccable." Stein said amazed.

"Or not." Ray said as he noticed Chronos walking in.

Snart quickly turned around and had a stand off with Mick as he drew closer. "Put the gun down Mick."

One of the leader of the Time Master ran in, taking notice of Druce passed out on the floor. "Chronos, fire."

Mick brought the gun up more. "Sure thing." Mick quickly turned and fired at the Time Master. "If I recall, I led you a certain promise." Mick brought his foot up and quickly stomped down on the Time Master's head.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.