Just You

Chapter Song: Havana- Camila Cabello
Italics=Earpieces
Charlotte's POV

"Okay, guys. Let's fly this thing out of here." Jax suggested to the group how surrounded the meteor.

"To where? We would never get it far enough away." Kendra pointed out.

Ray thought for a moment. "Maybe the Waverider can. Rip we need.. where's Rip?"

"And the meteor." Sara asked.

We all looked up to the Waverider that seemed to be in bad shape. We all climbed aboard and walked the halls of the bow ruined timeship.

"Sorry if I gave you all a fright." Rip said as he met us haftway.

"What happened to the meteor?"

"I flew it into the heart of the sun. Well, I angled the ship to eject the meteorite before impact and then, uh...time jumped away."

"You could have been killed." I said, sounding like a worried parent.

"Should have been." Mick corrected. "You're a moron."

Rip laughed at that. "Now, who fancies a return trip to 2016?"

"I can't believe it's over." Kendra said.

"Well, for some of you, yes. My journey, it seems, is only just beginning."

"How does that work?" Mick questioned. "Savage is three times dead."

"The Time Masters are no longer of growing concern, due to our destruction of the Oculus. Someone needs to be responsible for protecting the timeline. Who better than a former Time Master? And any of you who'd like to join me."

~

"Why did you change your mind?" I questioned Rip as I leaned on the frame of his door.

Rip furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"I know you Rip. I know that at first you must of thought about just driving straight into the sun, so what changed your mind?"

"I saw my family." Rip didn't hesitate to say. I nodded, trying to keep the smile on my face. "I saw you."

"You didn't see.."

Rip shook his head no before I even finished. "No, surprisingly. I just saw you."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.