Flying Robots

Chapter Song: Gryffin, Illenium- Feel Good   Ft. Daya
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

The ship rattled when a blast hit it. Sara and I dropped the cards we were playing with and rushed out of my room into the control room.

"Gideon?" I shouted at the A.I wanting to know what was happening.

"Tor Degaton's forces have surrounded the ship." Gideon pulled up a video on the monitor of Tor Degaton's men firing at the ship. "I'm afraid our shields will not be able to sustain continued bombardment."

"You're afraid?" Sara sassed the computer.

"Here's an idea:" Snart added. "why don't you fire back?"

"I would, except.."

"The flying robots already targeted our weapons systems." Jax finished.

"We don't need weapons." Ray said, running to the cargo bay.

"He's right." Stein agreed. "We have super powers."

We all followed his lead to the cargo bay, putting our suits on on the way.

I fought off as many men as I could using my power while also fighting hand to hand. I put a shield around Snart, Sara, and I when the robots started firing.

We continued to fight and eventually the robots fell and were no longer operating.

"Looks like Raymond was able to sabotage his robot army." Snart yelled to the group.

"Which mean mopping up the rest of these guys shouldn't be a problem." Jax added.

"Oh, it will be a problem." Savage yelled. He held a knife to Sara's throat and brought her over to us.

"What do you want?" I asked, concerned for my friend's safety.

"I want to exchange this woman's life for your captain, Rip Hunter."

"I have a better idea:" the English accent of our captain yelled from behind us. "her life in exchange for his." Rip held a gun to Per Degaton's head. "Your son will be returned to you as soon as you guarantee our safe passage."

"Don't do it father." Per Degaton said to his father who seemed to be considering the deal. "If you let them go now, they will only come back for us in the future."

"It's your choice." Rip clicked his gun.

"Your son is right." Savage agreed with the boy. "We should kill them all."

Tor Degaton grabbed the knife from Savage and told his men to stand down. "Put down your weapons."

"No father!" Per Deagton argued.

"Let my son go, and I will let you leave in peace. You have my word."

Rip slightly threw Per Degaton forward as Savage did the same with Sara.

Sara came to me and tightly pulled me into a hug, which I returned. Savage gave me a curious look while I just gave him a glare before following the rest of the team back to the ship.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.