New Identities and New Eras

Chapter Song: Broken Frame- Alex and Sierra
Italics=Gideon.      
Charlotte's POV

"We've arrived in Saint-Lô. No sign of Kendra yet but I have located Vandal Savage and he does not seem to be alone."

The team headed out towards Vandal's location. We all used our powers and weapons to keep Vandal, his men, and the Nazi's occupied, while Jax went to get Kendra and Carter.

Everything was going according to plan until Kendra was taken, again, and we were outnumber. We all falled back and went to the ship.

"So this is a spaceship."

"Timeship, but yes, it does also travel through space." I corrected Carter. Rip gave me a small smirk at my pickiness about the ship.

"You've seen it before, Mr. Hall." Stein explained.

Carter gave us a confused look. "That use to be my name, Carter Hall."

"There really is rather a lot to fill you in on, and we really do not have the time." Rip said, rather annoyed with the situation.

"What about..

"Kendra, yes, we need your assistance in locating her and Savage."

"Perhaps," Stein suggested. "we can start with what Vandal Savage was doing in 1944."

"He said something about, um, Thanagarian technology." Carter explained.

"The Thanagarians were a race of extraterrestrials." Rip explained.

"He also said that this technology was actually three meteors."

"Captain, I have surveillance footage which might be relevant."

We all leaned over and looked closely at the monitor. Savage's men opened a box that had a meteor in it. Savage nodded after seeing it and ushered his men to take it.

"I've seen that rock before." Jax commented. "Savage had one of those in 1958."

"He took out blood." Carter interrupted. "He said he would use it in a ritual to erase time, take the world back to 1700 B.C."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.