Mick

Chapter Song: Strip That Down- Liam Payne
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

Stein and Jax clapped their hands together and formed Firestorm while the rest of us prepared to fight Chronos. Sara attacked him, ending with her getting hit to the floor. While he was distracted, I used my magic to paralyze him while Jax and Stein shot fire at him.

My magic was weak due to the stab wound in my side, so Chronos was able to break free of my magic. Chronos turned to me with his gun in hand but got distracted by Kendra while Rip moved me to the wall.

"Stay here." Rip spoke to me like a child.

"Do you really think I'm gonna listen?" I questioned.

Rip sighed and thought of what to say next. Instead of saying anything he gave me a gentle kiss. "Please. If you care about me at all. You'll stay here where I know you'll be safe." I hesitated but nodded anyway.

Rip ran off again while I watched the team take down Chronos. Once he was down, Kendra helped me to my feet and to the team's side.

Jax prepared to fire at him again but Snart, yes Snart, stopped him. "Don't do it. Don't kill him."

"Sorry, don't kill Chronos?" Rip asked confused.

"He's not Chronos. Show them." When Chronos didn't respond, Jax removed his helmet. Underneath was an angry looking, and very alive, Mick.

"My god." Rip gasped while everyone else placed down their weapons.

"There is no God." Mick spat out before trying to get his gun. Sara didn't hesitate and kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

~🕑~

"You think this is over?" Mick asked angrily as he stocked towards the glass of the cell we put him in. While that was happening Gideon fixed me up quickly so I could go back tot he team and find out how Mick was alive.   "I will kill every single one of you. I will watch you all burn! You.." Mick turned to Snart. "You should have killed me when you had the.."

Rip muted the cell and turned to Snart. "You owe us an explanation."

"Yes, its quite remarkable Mr. Rory is working for the Time Masters, considering you killed him." Stein said.

"If you think back, I never actually said I killed him."

I rolled my eyes at Snart's comment. "No you just let us think that you did."

"I didn't have to try too hard, did I? Well, maybe I should have. And at least he wouldn't have wound up a chew toy for the Time Masters."

"But if you did," Rip added. "we wouldn't have this opportunity."

"To do what?" Ray asked.

"To reform Mr. Rory."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the slow updates. Anyways.

Love ya😘
Bye.