Snart's Been Taken

Chapter Song: Bubblegum-Jason Derulo
Italics=Gideon
Charlotte's POV

We all sighed in relief as the ship started again, meaning we didn't crash. The lights turned on and we all removed the straps from the seats. "Shiby-washo-Sara-so-so." Stein said, I gave  him a confused look.

"You are suffering from linguistic disorientation." Rip explained. "It's a side effect of such a severe time jump."

"I can't hear anything!" Jax shouted.

"It'll pass."

"What?"

"Gideon, status update?"

"I am detecting a time Beacon signaling the Waverider. But then again, this is 1960."

"1960?"

"The Temporal navigation system was compromised and did its best to return us as close as possible to 1958."

"Salypso changa." Stein muttered.

~🕑~

Rip walked back into the control room with Ray and Kendra following behind. Kendra rushed to me and pulled me into a long hug, Ray did the same.

"It's just.." Ray sighed. "I have 50 midterms to grade next week, by hand. I've just come to terms with living in the technological dark ages. I have students who count on me. Kendra and I have friends and a life..."

"Ray." Kendra comforted him. "This is what we've been waiting for. Remember the mission. We can finally be ourselves again." Ray nodded and Kendra turned to us. "Look, in sorry. This is all..very intense. It's been two years for us. We thought you guys were dead."

"That very well might have been the case."

"Chronos attacked us." I added on to Stein's sentence. "He sabotaged the ship and took Snart."

"We need to recover Ms.Lance as well." Rip said. "Where is she?"

"No idea." Rip and I gave Ray a confused look. "People go their separate ways, lose track of each other."

"Gideon, search the timeline for any reference of a Sara Lance, or a blonde vigilante, circa 1960."

"Right away, Captain."

"Why did Chronos take Snart?" Kendra asked as if she was getting an idea. "Couldn't he have taken you all in?"

"You sound dubious."

"If Chronos was gonna settle for taking one person.."

"You think it would be Rip." I added to Kendra's sentence. "Yeah, I've been think about that too."

"He took Snart for a reason."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.